I'm a CG convert..

qteeqtee Registered Users Posts: 163
So I just realized that my hair hates cones..it feels like straw when I use conditioner with cones in it..I DC'd this weekend as I normally do and my hair felt nasty..Now this wasn't the 1st time I realized this..but I normally do a co wash with Suave and its soft again...I finally realized the culprit..its this conditioner that loaded with cones...So I am officially a CG convert...non sulfate and no cones 4 me...Out to buy me a good DC conditioner...
Natural 3C
My fav styer-Ecostyler olive oil gel

I luv Tressemme Moisturizing curls conditioner..

Olive oil and Argan oil are my fav oils..

http://public.fotki.com/liteskinqtee

Comments

• *Marah**Marah* Registered Users Posts: 8,032 Curl Neophyte
    qtee wrote: »
    So I just realized that my hair hates cones..it feels like straw when I use conditioner with cones in it..I DC'd this weekend as I normally do and my hair felt nasty..Now this wasn't the 1st time I realized this..but I normally do a co wash with Suave and its soft again...I finally realized the culprit..its this conditioner that loaded with cones...So I am officially a CG convert...non sulfate and no cones 4 me...Out to buy me a good DC conditioner...

Yippppe! LOL! I am a modified CGer but I was a regular CGer for a long time.. I am a big advocate of the CG method for curly haired people.

Don't forget Suave makes the Suave Naturals line that has NO CONES, VO5 conditioners have no cones either..they make good co-washes...plus are inexpensive.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file