Curly Men, Males, Guys and Lads!! Introduce yaself here!

b1dd5b1dd5 Registered Users Posts: 87
Hi guys, i am 23 and lovin my curly hair. The girls on this website are awsome and have helped me so much, not only with managing my hair but havin confidence in my hair as i always used to wear it straight or cut it very short so it was no longer curly!

I am doin the CG (Curly Girl, but for us: Curly Guy)routine for a few months now and my hair is better than ever..... still fighting with it everyday but thats the fun in curly hair.

As i said in the title, introduceyaself here!
Album: http://public.fotki.com/b1dd5/
Password: curlywurly
With your curly hair,fun personality,and cuteness in general, you could wear underpants on your head and still look good.
Very cute. those big juicy curls haa... i love em :P

Comments

• MayLiz78MayLiz78 Registered Users Posts: 13
    I love your curls! :D
  • b1dd5b1dd5 Registered Users Posts: 87
    aaah thanks! always nice to hear a compliment!
    With your curly hair,fun personality,and cuteness in general, you could wear underpants on your head and still look good.
  • curls_r_greatcurls_r_great Registered Users Posts: 76
    u kno.. its so kool they have a men section. Ill be on this fourm just roaming threw even tho im not a man. I love you hair B1dd5 very cute. those big juicy curls haa ... i love em :P
    Password: I CHANGED MY PASSWORD PEOPLE!
    Many Textures..Very Dry, Very Coarse hair
    plain and simple Im 4a-3b mostly 4a&3c
  • 123456789123456789 Registered Users Posts: 8
    wow pat!.....ur hair is stunning!..... absolutly.... :shock: not to mention ur handsome.... way tooo go!! lol
  • curlyjenncurlyjenn Registered Users Posts: 590 Curl Connoisseur
    Wow, Pat, your curls absolutely ROCK!
    I'm a 3b, with 3c underneath.
    I'm a product junkie. <3
    pat. do u come from a family of curly hair like yours?
    very koo...... well ur hair is stunning....r u n a band?
  • x_tigerlilyx_tigerlily Registered Users Posts: 432 Curl Neophyte
    Curly guys are hot!
    3C/4A and too long to handle (and afford!)
  • elizabethelizabeth Registered Users Posts: 3
    Why not, Pat?
    nice hair buddy! So what shampoo do u use?! What anti frizz stuff?!
    w
    nice one mate! Think alot of the girls here wouldnt touch them at all........ Most here are on a CG routine which consists of no sulfates in your shampoos and no silicones in conditioners and products. What ever's working for you mate. Awesome hair! So what brings u to this site?
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Registered Users Posts: 2,729
    Man, Pat you are lucky to use the frizz ease stuff and get such beautiful curls. Men always have it easy! :lol:

Seriously though, your hair is amazing. The color, the curls, the length, the thickness, the shine. I'm *really* jealous right now.
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • KeeweeKeewee Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Curl Neophyte
    OH MAN!!!
    3A some 3b Total Product Junkie
    P/Wmarissa
    http://public.fotki.com/Keewee
    wow!!! that photo of your curls r amazing...trully.....
  • TolianTolian Registered Users Posts: 9
    just checking in, oldie but goldie old schooler. been around since circa 1999. granted this is my first visit in 3 years. but here I am to say hello!

and for the record my actual name is Clinton, my first name not last :) and I am more or less a 3b all around. I need to get a good shot me outside as natural light works better for my hair it looks brown even when bleached indoor especially under florescent. but under sunlight the gold and red hues come out. it's become a thing to bleach my hair for fun every 18 months.
    All at once the ghosts come back reeling you in now
  • InterceptorInterceptor Registered Users Posts: 2
    I have semi-curly hair. I'm just 20yrs of age but my biggest problem with curly hair is having comb it. I do that during the shower because my hair isn't soft and so the hair gets tied up.
  • bradybrady Registered Users Posts: 1
    sherri1.jpg

sherri4.jpg
    heyyyy
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Registered Users Posts: 15,402 Curl Neophyte
    b1dd5 wrote:
    Hi guys, i am 23 and lovin my curly hair. The girls on this website are awsome and have helped me so much, not only with managing my hair but havin confidence in my hair as i always used to wear it straight or cut it very short so it was no longer curly!

I am doin the CG (Curly Girl, but for us: Curly Guy)routine for a few months now and my hair is better than ever..... still fighting with it everyday but thats the fun in curly hair.

As i said in the title, introduceyaself here!

B1dd55, your curls are looking great in your latest Fotki shots
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • MarMar Registered Users Posts: 3,004 Curl Neophyte
    Tolian wrote:
    just checking in, oldie but goldie old schooler. been around since circa 1999. granted this is my first visit in 3 years. but here I am to say hello!

and for the record my actual name is Clinton, my first name not last :) and I am more or less a 3b all around. I need to get a good shot me outside as natural light works better for my hair it looks brown even when bleached indoor especially under florescent. but under sunlight the gold and red hues come out. it's become a thing to bleach my hair for fun every 18 months.

CLINTON!
    How the heck are you,kid?
    Nice to "see" you.
    Hope life is treating you good :)
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • MarMar Registered Users Posts: 3,004 Curl Neophyte
    Pat-your hair looks cool 8)
    I actually like thrash punk-does your band have a myspace?
    What are they called?
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • missmoniemissmonie Registered Users Posts: 920
    Swan wrote:
    Hello everybody. I've had curly hair my whole life and it used to be such a hassle, but now I've grown to love being curly. ^.^.

Nice curls Swan. I love that first pic!
    4a: Combo of tight coils and waves; Last relaxer - 11/05 (LC - 4/07) - http://public.fotki.com/missmonie/ - updates as of Mar '09

Products: Trader Joe's condish * Giovanni Direct Leave in * Fantasia Gel or KCCC for curl definition * Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Cream as moisturizer

comic-p.jpg
  • MalinkoMalinko Registered Users Posts: 5
    hey guys, names josh. i have long wavy hair, im not sure what type cuz i dont know the differant types. lol more about myself, im from iowa, i'm into karate and love working on computers. im going in jan for information tech, and computer programing. i also like paintball, and kicking back with my freinds.

i pretty much joined this site cuz my gf suggested i do, and i would like o make my hair a little better and under control, and this seems like a great place to get advice and info.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file