How do you dilute rosemary oil for hair?

Kat718Kat718 Registered Users Posts: 73
I bought rosemary and jojoba oil. I heard those two work together. I plan on using them after I wash and condition my hair. On the back of the rosemary oil bottle it says to dilute. So how many of drops should I use of rosemary and jojoba oil?

Comments

• CeriCeri Los Angeles areaRegistered Users Posts: 142
    I'm assuming you bought rosemary essential oil. If so, the safe dilution to use is 2.5%. So to each 1oz of jojoba (or any carrier oil) you may safely add a maximum of 15 drops of the essential oil. BTW 2 tablespoons = 1oz. Since you probably don't want to use that much oil on your head every time, its best to store the mixture in a dark glass bottle. EOs can eat through plastic over time. HTH ;)
    3a/3b Medium Texture & Normal Porosity
    Modified CG since November 2009
    Low Poo - (Once in a while) True Polaris Solid Shampoo Bar
    CO-wash/Condish - (I'm lazy, one step only!) True Polaris Solid Conditioner Bars
    Styling - True Polaris Truly Curly Styling Gel I add 'cones in summer Truly Frizz Free Hair Serum
    I plop and defuse daily

c_band2.gif I love MUSE
  • Kat718Kat718 Registered Users Posts: 73
    Thank you. I will try it out tomorrow.
  • fghi339fghi339 Registered Users Posts: 4
    rolex gmt master 2 rolex gmt master 2, gucci schuhe gucci schuhe, mbt schuhe haendler mbt schuhe haendler, mbt schuhe damen mbt schuhe damen, mbt schuhe preise mbt schuhe preise,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file