Started a blog .....

wavycurly40+wavycurly40+ Curl NeophytePosts: 2,017Registered Users Curl Neophyte
.....on fashion/beauty over 40.

Now, this is a total experiment -- because I'm new to blogging and I'm not exactly an expert on fashion & beauty, LOL! But that's kind of the approach I will take, with (I hope) a sense of humor about it.

As you can see by the title/address: www.frumpfactor.wordpress.com

Anyway, even though I make no promises that it will be earth-shattering, having a few followers might help me because I'd be writing for an actual audience! So, if any of you are interested, I'd love to have you.

And if you have blogs, let me know -- I'll follow you as well. :toothy8: Thanks!

ETA: This is also a wordpress blog, rather than google blogger/blogspot one, and I'm still learning how it works. For example, it doesn't seem to have the same kind of built-in "following" feature that the Google blogs have. However, if you use "google reader" to follow blogs, I know you can add it from there. (See, I told you I was new to blogging!)

Wurly and proud!
Modified CG since 2008.

Comments

• 2poodles2poodles Curl Connoisseur Posts: 2,485Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Good for you - what fun! I'm off to check it out.... Love the name, by the way!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

• WurlyLoxWurlyLox Curl Neophyte Posts: 4,858Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    It's funny and well-written!
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
  • 2poodles2poodles Curl Connoisseur Posts: 2,485Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    auntnett wrote: »
    It's funny and well-written!

Yes - I really enjoyed it and signed up for the email notification of new posts! Nice job!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

• wavycurly40+wavycurly40+ Curl Neophyte Posts: 2,017Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    You are both very kind. Thank you! :D

Wurly and proud!
    Modified CG since 2008.
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Curl Neophyte Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Cute! Bookmarked it. I like Wordpress. Began a personal blog on it and I'm going to migrate Starry Elven Twins over.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Curl Virtuoso Posts: 20,727Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Very fun to read!
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • heart-of-dixieheart-of-dixie Posts: 392Registered Users
    I really enjoyed it and looking forward to reading more blogs.
  • wavycurly40+wavycurly40+ Curl Neophyte Posts: 2,017Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks again, ladies. I will try to make my humble blog worthy of your kind compliments. :love4:

Wurly and proud!
    Modified CG since 2008.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file