AWESOME Artichoke Dip!

SpiralOHGalSpiralOHGal Posts: 1Registered Users
I discovered this recipe about 5 years ago, and have been making it ever since. It's always the first thing to go at parties...

1 can Reese's Artichoke Hearts drained - not marinaded (15 oz)
5 oz. shredded parmesan cheese
3 cloves of fresh garlic (to taste)
2/3 cup Miracle whip

Mix them all together, and put into oven uncovered on 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until lightly brown on top. Serve with sliced french bread baguette. It's delicious. And everyone asks for the recipe and cannot believe how easy it is.
3A/3B/few strands 2B long spirals, cut into layers and still growing (WHAT was I thinking with that Felicity phase??)
Just ordered Mode de Vie Vanilla Shea Butter S&C and Aura Cacia Gel - Let the pocket draining begin!
Currently using Pantene Hydrating Curls S&C and Biolage Gelee

Comments

• Bethann20Bethann20 Posts: 11Registered Users
    this is the best recipe! my sister makes it, and i couldn't believe it when she said it's mostly mayo. it doesn't taste like it at all. unfortunately, it's not the healthiest for you- but what dips are? icon_wink.gif
    Type 2B with some 3A spirals in the front and underneath
  • CurlyintheCityCurlyintheCity Posts: 1Registered Users
    Thanks for this recipe, sounds so yummy! I am gong to try it this weekend. And, according to Atkins, this is perfect for our diet! Thanks! icon_smile.gif
    CurlyintheCity

Hair: 3A/3B Mix, Fine & Thin.
    Use: Mode De Vie Shampoo 1x Week, Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Conditioner. Mode De Vie Conditioner as leave in. KENRA Intensive Emollient Treatment every other day. Citre Shine Curl Booster, Aura Cacia Gel & Curls Rock.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file