We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Jessicurl

KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Any chance that CurlMart might start carrying Jessicurl's Body buffers and butters? I'm dying to try them, and I'd love to be able to get them with my regular Curlmart order.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin

Comments

• Texas MamaTexas Mama Posts: 178Registered Users
    I would love to know this as well. I'm sure if Curlmart started carrying this other line of Jess', her sales would go through the roof! Plus, I would rather order Jessicurl thru curlmart, because I'm also in Texas, and shipping is cheaper for me!! :)
    Hair type 3A. Jessicurl is becoming my HG!

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FTexasMama%2F" class="Popup

password: ginger
  • WavingNotCurlingWavingNotCurling Posts: 150Registered Users
    I would also like to be able to do more "one-stop" shopping. :lol:
    *CG for wavies. Type 2/3ab mix.
    (overgrown) Inverted bob.
    *Conditioner - VO5, Oyin, Goth Rosary
    *Gel - Origins, Jessicurl or Lush
    *Lo-Poo - Carols Daughter
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,985Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Thanks for the suggestion; we'll check it out!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file