Haircut? Any Suggestions?

imjustacurlimjustacurl Posts: 9Registered Users
Ok, a few years ago, my 2b friend cut her hair from her waist long locks to about her chin. She loved it, but then, missed her long hair. She tried for ages to grow out her hair, but couldn't keep motivated. So, I made her a bet that if she grew her hair out to my length (about my bra line, a touch longer), and she didn't like it once it was that long, she could cut it. To help her out in the motivation department, I said that if she would grow out her hair to said length, I would cut my hair short around the time I turned 18.

Well, my 18th birthday is in a month and three days and her hair is almost longer than mine.

Now, my hair is 3a/b... I'm scared if I cut it, I'll end up with a 'fro... Not that 'fros are bad... I just... Don't think I could pull it off...

Here are some pictures so yall can pick out fitting hairstyles!
hpim0774ib8.jpg
(I had just gotten new bangs.)
hpim9727fv6.jpg
Ok, I don't have an excuse for my face in that one...
hpim0779vs3.jpg
Evil smirk
hpim9658dp7.jpg
Again, no excuse.

Anyway... Can yall help me out on some suggestions of shorter hairstyles? Like, hairstyles that are gasp! above the shoulder

Comments

• curlicious3bcurlicious3b Posts: 458Registered Users
    Well, your hair doesn't look nearly 3a/b. I would say more like 2c with some 3a. I wouldn't worry about it poofing up. As for the haircut, maybe some layers would suit you.
    3c
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    Well, your hair doesn't look nearly 3a/b. I would say more like 2c with some 3a. I wouldn't worry about it poofing up. As for the haircut, maybe some layers would suit you.
    Yes, but towards the bottom you can see some definite 3a/b down there.

Looking especially at the first picture, I'm thinking that a slightly longer than your shoulders layered cut would be cute. I know what you mean with worrying about being poofy, so that's why I'm not sure.

btw, I like your bangs!
    3b-3c CG
  • curlicious3bcurlicious3b Posts: 458Registered Users
    blush wrote:
    Yes, but towards the bottom you can see some definite 3a/b down there.

Looking especially at the first picture, I'm thinking that a slightly longer than your shoulders layered cut would be cute. I know what you mean with worrying about being poofy, so that's why I'm not sure.

btw, I like your bangs!

I agree that the last inch or so is 3a/b. But I think the majority is 2c/3a. And I also agree about the bangs.
    3c
  • JoshGroban'sRockin'CurlsJoshGroban'sRockin'Curls Posts: 54Registered Users
    I just cut my hair. It was this

Picture093.jpg
    Picture089.jpg

on Friday before I cut it and now it is

Picture094.jpg
    (I look really tishy here but my hair is cute)
    Picture096.jpg

I have thinnig hair and the gir I went to added some layers and cut mucj length and voila here is the result.

Go to a stylist you trust and have a friend who you trust to go with you for moral support so that you don;t get talked into something you don't feel comfy with. Talk with the stylists about your needs and wants and habits. FOr example: I am a medical assistant so I need to be able to get my hair out of the way. My hair is thining. I hate having my hair in my way. Etc.

Happy cuttings.
    CurlyCarli

Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you'll still be among the stars.
    -Unknown

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file