flyaways

pchpch Posts: 23Registered Users
I finally got my gray hair soft. Now, can someone tell me how to control the flyaways without putting on so much gel that my hair dries to a helmet?

Comments

• kasdenkasden Posts: 1,045Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I love LOOB (L'Oreal Out Of Bed). A little bit goes a long way. It has a water soluble cone, but I alternate co-washing and low-pooing and don't have any problems with build up. I put some in a tiny container and always carry it in my purse. It works great!!!
    2c/3a, fine, low-med porosity, below BSL, mod CG since 9/09

"I'm fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world." - Leigh Standley
  • pchpch Posts: 23Registered Users
    My neighbor, who is a hairdresser, gave me a Matrix conditioner to try. It does have silicone. I gave it a try this morning along with a handful of [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-Angell-p-57.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacurl-angell]deva angel[/buylink]. I guess I will see how it does after my hair dries. I'm hesitant to go back to silicones, but I am also tired of looking like the wild woman of the woods.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file