Eyebrow stencils

sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
Are there any that are worth it? I'm not as precise (and consistent) as I'd like to be when I just use basic references and pluck.
“It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Stencils for plucking? I'm not sure I've seen them. I had the Anastasia stencils for filling in my brows. And I didn't like them at all. It made my brows look too fake.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i think the idea is that you use the stencils for filling and then pluck outside the area that you've filled.

it would be a better idea to get your brows shaped professionally and then maintain them yourself.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I use the Anastasia stencils for just that: I fill in heavily, then pluck what's outside the line. I lost track of my eyebrow lady, and the guy I knew who was great just quit to learn to be a nurse. I like them, but it's easier have someone else who does a good job "work" them.

Like Phoenix, if she lived nearer.:happy11:
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Thanks for the info guys! Rou - I suck at maintaining like that :lol: After a couple months out at least, and I don't have money to get them professionally done often enough.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
    rouquinne wrote: »
    i think the idea is that you use the stencils for filling and then pluck outside the area that you've filled.

it would be a better idea to get your brows shaped professionally and then maintain them yourself.
    Oh yeah...makes sense,
    ninja dog wrote: »
    I use the Anastasia stencils for just that: I fill in heavily, then pluck what's outside the line. I lost track of my eyebrow lady, and the guy I knew who was great just quit to learn to be a nurse. I like them, but it's easier have someone else who does a good job "work" them.

Like Phoenix, if she lived nearer.:happy11:
    :D I'm coming to the Burgh May 24 or so. How far are you from there? Maybe we could meet up? We can do our eyebrows! :icon_smile:
    Thanks for the info guys! Rou - I suck at maintaining like that :lol: After a couple months out at least, and I don't have money to get them professionally done often enough.
    Sally Hansen wax strips are pretty good. You get enough strips in a box for several months to a year, all for 5 bucks or so. Just cut them and apply to the unwanted hair then rip 'em off. They make shaped strips also.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Urgh! I hate ripping and waxing. I'm a plucker.

And......nowhere near P-burgh anytime soon, P. How about toward the end of summer?
    Okey dokey! Let's shoot for then.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file