Vegan pound cake

KatanyaKatanya Posts: 1Registered Users
Are there any vegan curlies out there? If so, I need your help. I've been vegetarian for over 20 years (not the healthy kind). I basically replaced meat with sugar for which I have a huge craving. Im thinking of finally going vegan, if I can still get my pound cake fix. Anybody know of any such recipie? I'd really appreciate it!

mostly 3b/c. (4c if I havent had anything sweet in a couple of hours

Comments

• brownilocksbrownilocks Posts: 28Registered Users
    Hi, I'm a veggie curly for 20 yrs too! I was vegan for 2 of those years, but now use dairy again. If you want to make a vegan pound cake (yum) use a regular pound cake recipe from joy of cooking or whatever general cookbook you have (or find a recipe online). Then replace the butter with a healthy non-trans-fat vegetable oil margarine, (or just any margarine if you don't particularly care about that) and the eggs with a vegan egg replacer like eggbeaters. Follow the directions in the recipe. That should work fine. Hope it comes out good!
    3c fine-textured shoulder-length spirals with layered cut. I Like Pantene relaxed & nat. condish, biolage gelee, and Suave aloe gel. Cutting my own hair these days, and I'm a plopper too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file