Madonna & Lourdes...

WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedBanned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
I can't believe how much they look alike...
http://laineygossip.com/Madonna_and_Lourdes_at_Bent_on_Learning_in_New_York_29apr10.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0
no haters allowed in this thread...
:D

Comments

• curlylew66curlylew66 Registered Users Posts: 1,685
    Very much!
    I saw a photo in one of those gossip mags. It was Lourdes, Madonna and Madonna's twenty-something year old boy toy. Are they still together?
    Anyway, I kept thinking how Madonna looked old with him and thought hmmmmm....how long before one of these young guys ends up with her underage daughter? :scratch:

Not hating.... :-)
  • CGNYCCGNYC Registered Users Posts: 4,938 Curl Connoisseur
    WOW Madonna has had a lot of work.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    Now stop CGNYC!
    you know she looks damn good...

curlylew...can you imagine being M's daughter? :shock: lol
  • MichelleBFTMichelleBFT Registered Users Posts: 4,812
    curlylew66 wrote: »
    Very much!
    I saw a photo in one of those gossip mags. It was Lourdes, Madonna and Madonna's twenty-something year old boy toy. Are they still together?
    Anyway, I kept thinking how Madonna looked old with him and thought hmmmmm....how long before one of these young guys ends up with her underage daughter? :scratch:

Not hating.... :-)

She's got a new one now, is my understanding.
    "And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
    Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
    Stolen.
  • CurlyCurliesCurlyCurlies Registered Users Posts: 1,641
    She's only 13? I'd have thought she was in the 15-17 age range...

Whatever she's had done, Madonna does look good.
    33abhqq.gif
  • curlylew66curlylew66 Registered Users Posts: 1,685
    Now stop CGNYC!
    you know she looks damn good...

curlylew...can you imagine being M's daughter? :shock: lol

I AM Madonna's daughter. She was eight yrs old when she had me.:p
    She looks like her face is caving in!
  • *Marah**Marah* Registered Users Posts: 8,032 Curl Neophyte
    I can't believe how much they look alike...
    http://laineygossip.com/Madonna_and_Lourdes_at_Bent_on_Learning_in_New_York_29apr10.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0
    no haters allowed in this thread...

:D

Oh yeah... I noticed that when the girl was a toddler. Old pictures of Madonna before she got any work done.. she and Lourdes look so much alike and even with the work Madonna has had done there is no denying the incredible resemblance.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
    CGNYC wrote: »
    She looks like her face is caving in!
    :p
    hater.......

When you start to get that Madam look (don't pretend you all don't remember Madam from Solid Gold!), you've gone too far!
  • BiancaBianca Registered Users Posts: 2,492 Curl Connoisseur
    Lourdes is a gorgeous girl. I imagine that's what Madonna in her natural, non dyed blonde state looks like.

I'm glad Madge let the little lady get that unibrow under control. That was bad for awhile. She was still a pretty little thing but generally speaking, most folks look better with two brows than one.
    Shampoo: Herbal Essences-NOYF

Conditioner: Herbal Essences NOYF Conditioner mixed w/ Coppola Keratin Complex Conditioner

+ TJ Nourish and Olive oil combo.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Registered Users Posts: 7,223 Curl Novice
    I'm with you, CG. Madonna hasn't aged well. :( I'm so glad she finally got Lourdes' unibrow waxed, though. That poor child. :(
  • The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
    When you start to get that Madam look (don't pretend you all don't remember Madam from Solid Gold!), you've gone too far!
    Oh my goodness! I totally forgot who Madam was. But I used to watch Solid Gold every week! I had to Google Madam and found her on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMtMKGirULk
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
    omg..then I saw all those Sheena Easton vids on there.....wooo!! :lol: damn, good times..........
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZEoqjdrcIs&feature=related
  • fraufrau Registered Users Posts: 6,130 Curl Neophyte
    the daughter is pretty.
    I do think the daughter is pretty. And from some angles, Madonna is still pretty. But then sometimes you can almost see the seams. I am sure if she'd just left herself alone, she'd look great. It's not like she was falling apart.
    Bianca wrote: »
    Lourdes is a gorgeous girl. I imagine that's what Madonna in her natural, non dyed blonde state looks like.

I'm glad Madge let the little lady get that unibrow under control. That was bad for awhile. She was still a pretty little thing but generally speaking, most folks look better with two brows than one.
    Yep, that's exactly what she looked/looks like...
    Tho I have to say that Madonna is one of the few that looks better out of her natural color... :dontknow:
    I thought Madonna looked amazing around the time of Like a Prayer with the dark hair. But I guess that probably wasn't her natural color either.
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Registered Users Posts: 5,136 Curl Connoisseur
    I thought Madonna looked amazing around the time of Like a Prayer with the dark hair. But I guess that probably wasn't her natural color either.

That is Madonna's natural color - dark brown to black hair. And honestly, she looks much better with it. Although I do love Madonna in the Express Yourself and Material Girl videos. I think her current blond shade though is too pale for her complexion; she looks washed out.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    I think Lourdes' unibrow was odd enough to be beautiful :dontknow:
  • *Marah**Marah* Registered Users Posts: 8,032 Curl Neophyte
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    I think Lourdes' unibrow was odd enough to be beautiful :dontknow:

YIKES! :confused1:
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • CocoaCoilyCocoaCoily Registered Users Posts: 2,648 Curl Neophyte
    mrspoppers wrote: »
    I'm with you, CG. Madonna hasn't aged well. :(I'm so glad she finally got Lourdes' unibrow waxed, though. That poor child. :(

Oh man, so am I. I was wondering when she'd take care of that.

I may be in the same boat. My daughter has some peach fuzz between her eyebrows now, and at some angles, you can see where she may have a uni. My husband has quite few connective hairs but he takes care of it regularly.

So, how old does a girl have to be before you can take care of her uni???
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    Younger Madonna:
    thumbnail.aspx?q=27847431434&id=2aa706f0503f91e1debd3fab3c1151fd&index=ch1&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.virginmedia.com%2fimages%2fkid_madonna-300x350.jpg

3428440_Madonna-highschool.jpg

w-1972-yearbook-sub1.jpg

Madonna & Lourdes

madonna-lourdes.jpg
  • CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Registered Users Posts: 6,343

She reminds me of Kate Winslet every time I see that video!
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    I don't really see much of a resemblance between Madonna and Lourdes. I think Lourdes looks more like her father:

63908_lourdes-and-her-father-carlos-leon-inside-the-gucci-party.jpg

And I also like natural brows on a young girl.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Registered Users Posts: 7,223 Curl Novice
    CocoaCoily wrote: »
    mrspoppers wrote: »
    I'm with you, CG. Madonna hasn't aged well. :(I'm so glad she finally got Lourdes' unibrow waxed, though. That poor child. :(

Oh man, so am I. I was wondering when she'd take care of that.

I may be in the same boat. My daughter has some peach fuzz between her eyebrows now, and at some angles, you can see where she may have a uni. My husband has quite few connective hairs but he takes care of it regularly.

So, how old does a girl have to be before you can take care of her uni???
    I think when she starts to feel self conscious about or even sooner if you think it's something she might get teased about. I know kids grow up a lot faster than we did when I was a kid. Back then, I remember one girl trying to fix her unibrow in about the 6th grade. (It was so memorable because it was so bad.) It's probably 4th grade now. I think the leg shaving starts in 4th or 5th grade these days too. At least that's when my nieces started.
  • geminigemini Registered Users Posts: 3,325
    I don't really see much of a resemblance between Madonna and Lourdes. I think Lourdes looks more like her father:

63908_lourdes-and-her-father-carlos-leon-inside-the-gucci-party.jpg

And I also like natural brows on a young girl.

I think she is a good mix of both but I thought the same thing too. It looks like she has his eyes and nose, especially.

As someone who grew up with very thick brows, I honestly wish someone would have clued me in on getting them cleaned up. I didn't figure it out until my junior year in college.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,731 Curl Virtuoso
    I'm a big Madonna fan (mostly because I think she's been amazingly smart at marketing herself both professionally and personally. But I wish she wouldn't have gotten so much work done on her face. She used to be very interesting looking, now she's just kinda craggy.

Her daughter is great looking.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • subbrocksubbrock Registered Users Posts: 8,212
    lourdes is gorgeous. she looks like she'll grow up to be a beautiful woman. in my opinion, she's a perfect mix of both of her parents.
  • XyzXyz Registered Users Posts: 685
    Madonna & Lourdes

madonna-lourdes.jpg
    This is going to seem terrible, but is Madonna sweating profusely under her armpit?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file