Benefit makeup

tk1970tk1970 Posts: 140Registered Users
Does anyone use this brand. I had never heard of it before till I got a catalog in the mail. The stuff is in this cute little packages and the names of them are cute. Anyway, there is an undereye cream that caught my attention. Just wondering if anyone has ever used thier products and how they liked them? Thanks!

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,729Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    my sister loves Benefit!

i have LemonAid for my eyelids - it's a great primer for oily lids like mine!

and i adore their Ginger Snap lippie!!!!

i've heard good things about the "Fake-Its" and their mascara.

but BooBoo Zap didn't work on my zits at all!

:(
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • BeachBlondeWavieBeachBlondeWavie Posts: 159Registered Users
    if the under eye cream you are looking at is called eye con- its a waste of money. it did nothing for me

i do however love love love dr. feel good primer & eye bright-its a pink stick i put on my lids when im tired it makes me look awake...

the benetiny lip balm is nice too
    Diane
    2C blonde long hair

•ojon + curls
    •goal: to grow my hair to my waist!

•hair timeline:
    -last cut [email protected] devachan by jeff
    -colored 3.6.07
    -trimmed on 10.1
    -softened @ ouidad 10.20
  • pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I love Benefit! I use their Playstick Foundation, Dandelion Finishing Powder, Lyin Eyes Concealer, Eye Bright, Dallas Blusher/Bronzer, and Her Glossiness Lip Gloss. I also like their Honey Scrub. I haven't used their undereye cream, sorry I couldn't help there.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I really love Benefit's cheek tint, Benetint. It's a great neutral blush stain that works on everyone.

Their Bad Gal Lash mascara is cool too.
  • unique1193unique1193 Posts: 328Registered Users
    I second their benetint and it stick. Both of which are staples of mine because theyre so versatile.

2c/3a
    Growing out hair to a little above bsl
    pw: ringlets
  • Ooertep79Ooertep79 Posts: 1Registered Users
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I really love Benefit's cheek tint, Benetint. It's a great neutral blush stain that works on everyone.

I've used it for years and I love it.
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    How do you use BeneTint? Does it dry quicky or do you have time to rub it in?
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
    How do you use BeneTint? Does it dry quicky or do you have time to rub it in?

It dries quickly, but there is enough time to blend it. I do one check at a time, because there isn't enough time to put it on both cheeks and then go back and blend. I put it on my bare skin, and then apply mineral foundation over top. It looks like a true "blush from within", not something that I applied.

It makes a great lip stain too and then I just apply gloss over top. It lasts a very long time and looks like you just have naturally rosy lips rather than lipstick on.
    I went onto Benefit's website to see the cost of Benetint. I would only be using it for my lips and found they have Pocketpal, one side is Benetint the other is clear lip gloss.

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/product/B000FBLTK4/sr=1-2/qid=1168903899/ref=sr_1_2/102-8303712-7758519?ie=UTF8&bcBrand=core

I love the idea of the stain on my lips, especially with the ortho work I'll be having done. My lips will still have color after the orthodontist messes with my teeth. Thanks for the suggestion RetCatWaves!
  • sassette726sassette726 Posts: 694Registered Users
    pinksugar wrote:
    I went onto Benefit's website to see the cost of Benetint. I would only be using it for my lips and found they have Pocketpal, one side is Benetint the other is clear lip gloss.

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/product/B000FBLTK4/sr=1-2/qid=1168903899/ref=sr_1_2/102-8303712-7758519?ie=UTF8&bcBrand=core

I love the idea of the stain on my lips, especially with the ortho work I'll be having done. My lips will still have color after the orthodontist messes with my teeth. Thanks for the suggestion RetCatWaves!

They also make a BeneTint balm now, though I haven't tried it so I couldn't say how good it is.
    2b copper penny red
    "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats."

CURRENTLY USING:
    Renpure Moisturizing Shampoo, Body Shop Banana Conditioner, Ouidad Tress Effects GelMy fashion blog:
    http://a-la-mode-2010.blogspot.com/
    pinksugar wrote:

I bought this today and love it. RedCatWaves was right, the color does look natural
    I bought this today and love it. RedCatWaves was right, the color does look natural

Glad you like it. I LOVE this stuff. It's the only blush I wear anymore.
    pinksugar wrote:
    I love Benefit! I use their Playstick Foundation, Dandelion Finishing Powder, Lyin Eyes Concealer, Eye Bright, Dallas Blusher/Bronzer, and Her Glossiness Lip Gloss. I also like their Honey Scrub. I haven't used their undereye cream, sorry I couldn't help there.

I replaced the Finishing Powder with the Get Even Face Powder. I apply it with a brush and I love the results. I've found the texture isn't as smooth if you apply it with the sponge it came with.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file