new suave bottles

ok so i went to get some more suave conditioner for CO, i found that they now have new bottles, i bought the usuals apple and citrus smoothie (i think that's the name), i was in the shower the other day and i read the ingridients and i saw some long word that ended in -one, i can't remember if the old bottles had that, do they have new formulas now that they changed their bottles??? is what i saw cone???? i hope somebody can help me figure out this mistery :wink:
Very modified CG. Activate and B2B pomegranate Condish. Re:coil, Joiwhip, LOOB, HE set me up and orange bottle. Boots, cant' remember anymore.
In a place where dry and burned straight hair is so common my wild spanish curls are my greatest weapon!

Comments

• one way streetone way street Registered Users Posts: 772
    Nope there are no cones in the Suave Naturals line.
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
    Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
    password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.
  • KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
    They are reformulated, but still cone-free.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • veronicaveronica Registered Users Posts: 77
    grrr....
    the new bottles are cute, but i did notice that some of the names have changed.

however, i'm really upset that i can't seem to find the aloe vera version anymore. CVS has it, but only in the small bottle, and my Target has stopped carrying the aloe vera altogether. is it being discontinued???
    Know the Truth: www.wm3.org
    Aloe has been discontinued. There is now an Aloe & Watelilly, but I've heard it's quite different.

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • godgivenpermgodgivenperm Registered Users Posts: 678
    I did notice a slight change in the ingredients of the Coconut condish but nothing cone related.

But what the heck - you can't twist off the cap and I like to add a little water once I get down to the rock bottom of the product. Grrrrrr. :evil:
    3B/3C
    No more PJ tendencies. Tigi Curls Rock Curl Amplifier is the best thing to make my curls rock all day! Next best are KCCC and Re:Coil +HE TT Gel.
  • teela1978teela1978 Registered Users Posts: 278
    But what the heck - you can't twist off the cap and I like to add a little water once I get down to the rock bottom of the product. Grrrrrr. :evil:

I'm kinda pissed about that too. Plus when you keep the bottle upside down, water gets trapped inside the cap and won't get out.

I bought the new aloe and waterlilly, but haven't quite tried it yet. Hopefully it won't be that different from the old aloe, the only difference I can see in the ingredients list is that instead of aloe gel, aloe juice is now used, otherwise it's all in the same order and such. Here's hoping!
    Fine Wavy (2a)
    Weeklyish shampoo with CO's inbetween to keep down the grease.
  • PattyInBostonPattyInBoston Registered Users Posts: 16
    YIKES!! I just bought 2 bottles of the "old" aloe vera suave because it was on sale for $.79. I thought I was getting a bargain, but now I may have to go and buy out all they have. The Suave AV was getting such raves on this site I tried it and it works well - and its cheap. Oh well back to the store I go! :?
    Yeah, I went to every store and bought all the old Milk & Honey's. I have 9 bottles sitting under my bathroom sink. :oops:

• gryantmarch2stepgryantmarch2step Registered Users Posts: 454
    Oh no!!! I LOVE the Suave Aloe...it's the only condish I use to wash with. Oh crap!
    3B~Botticelli/3C~ Corkicelli~Blonde
    Faves: B&A Gel, BRHG, ReCoil, KC Knot Today, Curl Junkie CCCC

PW: dmbcurls
  • RedheadCurly2007RedheadCurly2007 Registered Users Posts: 230
    I just got the Suave Raspberry Smoothie, and Citrus Smoothie. I used the Citrus tonight and liked it a lot. Anxious to see how my hair will react to it. Thanks for all the info.
    Red
    3B, CG,Corkscrew
    Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
    Irish-American Curly
    Never try to be something you are not, and never be afraid to be who you are.
    RedheadCurly
  • teela1978teela1978 Registered Users Posts: 278
    thought I'd mention that the new aloe/waterlilly suave has been very good to me so far. Seems quite similar to the old formula. The actual bottles suck though! The caps don't twist off anymore. How am I supposed to rinse out that last tablespoon of conditioner now?
    Fine Wavy (2a)
    Weeklyish shampoo with CO's inbetween to keep down the grease.
  • hollywoodlindyhollywoodlindy Registered Users Posts: 11
    are they discontinuing the aloe vera gel too? i've been having a really hard time finding it. and that bothers me. :?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file