Shampoo dilemma!!

Chickied614Chickied614 Posts: 32Registered Users
So I realized today that i have no way of cleansing my hair this weekend. I usually shampoo once a week and then DC but after learning about the horrors of baking soda and my dr.bronners catille soap i have no product to go to for clarifying my scalp. I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on a good shampoo that's sulfate free, cone free, paraban free, and all that jazz that i could easily go pick up at whole food or trader joes or target maybe even a BSS? TIA :)

Comments

• maybejadeymaybejadey Posts: 198Registered Users
    Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat. I know Whole Foods has it and it's at some rite-aid/cvs type stores too. I like it quite a bit.
    Hair Type: A collection of incredibly dense, gravity-defying very defined coffee-stirrer diameter coils. I am currently exclusively wearing wash-and gos.

Products
    :Curl Junkie Daily Fix Cleansing Conditioner (low-poo), Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner, Grapeseed Oil, KCCC or Ecostyler Gel (stylers)

• Chickied614Chickied614 Posts: 32Registered Users
    maybejadey wrote: »
    Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat. I know Whole Foods has it and it's at some rite-aid/cvs type stores too. I like it quite a bit.

Thanks for the suggestion i know i've tried giovanni smooth as silk deep moisture shampoo in the beginning of my journey and hated how my hair felt so i'm a little scared to try anything else from them but i'll definitely look into the TTT hopefully it's better :)
  • dmarie21dmarie21 Posts: 213Registered Users
    I posted a Q asking for help with a new shampoo also. I'm going to try Trader Joe's Nourish Spa today (both cond and sham) and if they don't work out, I'll move on to the suggestions I got here.
    My Fotki: http://public.fotki.com/dmarie21/
    Porocity: totally sinkable
    Texture: fine to med fine (stand size pic)
    Products I Like: Qhemet--Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee, Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm mixed with Burdock Root Cream, Vatika, apple cider vinegar rinse, Baba de Caracol, CON Argan shampoo
    Searching For: better understanding of what my hair is all about
  • CityGirl81CityGirl81 Posts: 418Registered Users
    Nature's Gate Lavender and Aloe Non SLS shampoo
  • gagirl09gagirl09 Posts: 2,316Registered Users
    Burt's Bees shampoo should be good. It's at Target, Walmart, Kroger. I use the green tea fennel seed.
    Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
    BC: December 19, 2009
    Products: Whatever works!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file