Tyra Banks has lost her damn mind

helloyellowbirdhelloyellowbird BannedPosts: 1,632Banned Users
I was watching my daily dose of Tyra today(I don't know why I watch this show since I hate her). And all of the sudden, she starts foaming at the mouth, drops to the floor, crawls around and starts barking. This is a whole new level of second hand embarrassment.

Watch it here.
eIZWI.gif
:love10:

Comments

• midgimidgi Posts: 2,409Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    aaaahahahahahaha.... hahahahahaha... hahahahaaa!

she can't really be serious???

i mean... really.

for real.

wtf.
    I just want to do what I want to do when I want to do it.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I just hate those pants, in fact, the whole outfit. Nice weave though.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • helloyellowbirdhelloyellowbird Banned Posts: 1,632Banned Users
    midgi wrote: »
    aaaahahahahahaha.... hahahahahaha... hahahahaaa!

she can't really be serious???

i mean... really.

for real.

wtf.

You should have seen my face when I saw it on TV. I stopped what I was doing and I was just like... O_o
    eIZWI.gif
  • wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Posts: 4,306Registered Users
    :goofy:

That hurt to watch. Why?! Was there some kind of point? I mean, no point will EVER be helped by randomly pretending to be a rabid dog, but did she think she was proving something?
    OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:
    :goofy:

That hurt to watch. Why?! Was there some kind of point? I mean, no point will EVER be helped by randomly pretending to be a rabid dog, but did she think she was proving something?

The show was supposed to be about ~pranks. So she was pranking the audience/viewers.

I don't know. Sigh. I'm going to miss this ridiculous show, sadly.
    eIZWI.gif
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,136Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    OMG! Is she freaking crazy? And really, getting rabies isn't something to joke about, at least not in the way that she did.

I don't think that's a weave. I think it's her hair with some added pieces. I don't think her hair is that thick naturally when flat ironed.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • midgimidgi Posts: 2,409Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think a better prank for her to pull would've been announcing that: "Every single audience member will be getting... a vacation home in Capri! A brand new Mercedes Benz! and a Belgian Waffle maker!"

Because you know how she gives the best gifts to her audience... like N.Y.C. cosmetics and plastic applicators while she uses M.A.C. brushes and Dior.
    I just want to do what I want to do when I want to do it.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    lol
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I was watching my daily dose of Tyra today(I don't know why I watch this show since I hate her). And all of the sudden, she starts foaming at the mouth, drops to the floor, crawls around and starts barking. This is a whole new level of second hand embarrassment.

Watch it here.

Um.. whatyoutalkinboutwillis ? Tyra Banks has been off her rocker for some years now. She's crazy as hell.. another one that can't keep..never mind.

Um.. she's just crazy.. so this shouldn't surprise you. She loves to do bs like this.. she was on one of those Top Model episodes acting all dramatic like she was passing out or something..everyone was all scared. Then she came clean... some of the ladies still look bewildered!

And what was up with the outfit.. ugh. Not the best look on her.. LOL! Especially the pants.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    God... The one day she doesn't look like a drag queen, she has to impersonate a rabid dog.

And not to knock drag queens, but it's bad to dress like one unintentionally! (I just watched both seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race online, so I feel required to write that!)
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    that was really strange and i like strange, but that wasn't entertaining.
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I wanna know what she did with her mouth to make the water that frothy.
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    I wanna know what she did with her mouth to make the water that frothy.

If you watched the beginning of the actual show right after she stopped foaming at the mouth she started talking about it and the show theme and in the middle she burped and excused herself, and said that the alka-seltzer tablets she had used were making her burp.
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    OMG! Is she freaking crazy? And really, getting rabies isn't something to joke about, at least not in the way that she did.

I don't think that's a weave. I think it's her hair with some added pieces. I don't think her hair is that thick naturally when flat ironed.
    Its a lace front wig. She always wears them.
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
    Windflower wrote: »
    those lace front wigs look really good...

another question: why does tyra always seem to wear a jumpsuit during the judging on America's Next Top Model?

I don't know, but it they look awful. My mom complains about it every Wednesday.
    eIZWI.gif
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,684Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That was awful. Shocking and not funny in a disturbing way.

She's beautiful, but what happened to her natural curly hair? Much ado about nothing, for a change. What, she went "natural" for all of 5 minutes?! Glad I didn't invest any thought into the "help Tyra go natural" threads on various sites. :protest:
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    Spiralli wrote: »

She's beautiful, but what happened to her natural curly hair? Much ado about nothing, for a change. What, she went "natural" for all of 5 minutes?! Glad I didn't invest any thought into the "help Tyra go natural" threads on various sites. :protest:

She was "natural" for a while. I remember her having her hair in different cornrow arrangements for a few shows. She's also worn her hair pressed and curled, etc.

She also did a show devoted to loving your natural hair, and there was a girl with some of the most beautiful curls I've ever seen who wore her hair curly for the first time since she was 13, and she was 20-something.
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I couldn't even watch it all. And that bit of nasty hanging off her chin toward the end? Gross.

I found her outfit and horrible attempt at acting more disturbing than her prank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • NessyNessy Posts: 788Registered Users
    Tyra is a nut. WTF was that??? I've seen her show a few times and most of the episodes are stupid topics, and she always does something to embarrass her self.
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users Curl Neophyte

Tyra never actually did go "natural" (meaning chemical free). What she did was took her lace front off and got a "mild" relaxer.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • MixedUpCurlyChickMixedUpCurlyChick Posts: 2,568Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    kenzie! wrote: »

She was "natural" for a while. I remember her having her hair in different cornrow arrangements for a few shows. She's also worn her hair pressed and curled, etc.

She also did a show devoted to loving your natural hair, and there was a girl with some of the most beautiful curls I've ever seen who wore her hair curly for the first time since she was 13, and she was 20-something.

Tyra never actually did go "natural" (meaning chemical free). What she did was took her lace front off and got a "mild" relaxer.

Exactly. If she had her OWN her in corn rows, I've never seen it. I've seen her lace front in corn rows many times. I feel like a broken record on this site, but a lot of boardies don't seem to know how well you can part your hair with a lace front!
    comic-p.jpg
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm sure I'll get to see this on "The Soup" soon.
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,136Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    CocoT wrote: »

Its a lace front wig. She always wears them.

I thought that she was still wearing only her hair or was that last season? That looks like her hair when she revealed it, but it isn't that thick.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
    She didn't wear weaves for the first couple of episodes of this season.
    eIZWI.gif
  • MagooMagoo Posts: 2,173Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Ok, that was embarrassing. I couldn't get through the entire thing.
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"
  • KikapooKikapoo Posts: 1,087Registered Users
    Magoo wrote: »
    Ok, that was embarrassing. I couldn't get through the entire thing.

Me neither!
  • NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users
    I can't even begin to understand what that was about.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Posts: 5,633Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    This is one of my favorite thread titles. :)

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That woman bugs me on so many levels. She's simply awful.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file