Separated at Birth?

SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
russell-crowe.jpg]wntw-nick-175.jpg
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I don't get it. That's Russell Crowe and Russell Crowe.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Phoenix wrote: »
    I don't get it. That's Russell Crowe and Russell Crowe.
    Re-do. Russell Crowe and Nick Arrojo. I keep forgetting not to use the Lunapics cache photo -it dumps the photo for the next one to be edited.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Wow...they don't look anything alike to me. Nick's hair is great though.. I even like it shorter with the curls!
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    I don't see it either.
  • CurlyCurliesCurlyCurlies Posts: 1,641Registered Users
    I kinda see it. They both have hooded eyes and more or less the same nose & mouth.
    33abhqq.gif
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    I dont see it- except they have similar hair.
  • hippychichippychic Posts: 4,673Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i don't see it either
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Two fat guys who both need a shower, a shave, and a haircut. That's about the only similarities I see.
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    ^^^Yeah, they kinda look alike.

I always thought these two were identical; I can never tell who is who. (I know one has brown eyes and the other has ble but I can never remember which.)
    Isla Fisher
    isla_fisher_5249276.jpg

Amy Adams
    amy_adams.jpg

• EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I know this happened a while ago, but is anyone else really glad that they replaced Nick? He gave good haircuts during his first few seasons, but then he started giving everyone the same horrible haircut, sort of a combo mullet/bowl cut.
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    I know this happened a while ago, but is anyone else really glad that they replaced Nick? He gave good haircuts during his first few seasons, but then he started giving everyone the same horrible haircut, sort of a combo mullet/bowl cut.

YES! My husband always hated the haircut part of the show when I made him watch with me. "..and now he is going to cut off all her hair"

(and yeah, I see a resemblance)
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file