Sephora brand makeup

automaticflowersautomaticflowers Posts: 3,465Registered Users
A friend sent me a sample size tube of Sephora mascara, and I'm pretty impressed with it. Are there any other good products in that brand?

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i like their lip and eye pencils, but it's hard to go wrong with pencils since most of them are made at the same place with higher end brands.

not a fan of their eye shadows, though they seem to have recently improved the texture.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I like their matte blush. I'm no blush connoisseur, so for all I know it's at least decent and maybe it's actually really great.
  • FacelessMageFacelessMage Posts: 38Registered Users
    I'm a big fan of their lip gloss.
    3b/fine/normal porosity

Loo-poo: LiveClean Purple Jewel Shampoo (2-3 times a week)
    Rinse Out Conditioner: GF Triple Nutrition
    Leave-in: LiveClean Intense Moisturizing Leave In Conditioner
    Styling: GF Pure Clean Smoothing Cream

Sulfate-free since November 2009!!
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    I like their lip gloss and eye pencils. The eye pencils are good because they're fairly soft and they're shorter than most so they're not such a commitment. I wasn't impressed with their lip pencils. The colors were weird and they seemed waxy. I don't think I've tried anything else.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • kalanekalane Posts: 424Registered Users
    I love the Sephora brand lip glosses. They're not particularly long-lasting, but they are very pretty.
    fotki twitter blog

event.png

In short, the characteristics of the powerful, whatever they may be, are thought to be better than the characteristics of the powerless – and logic has nothing to do with it.
    -- Gloria Steinem

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file