Granny & grandson having baby & in love

spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I'm just.. at a loss for words.

I mean.. what the... WHAT.

http://tinyurl.com/2534zam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.

Comments

• medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Nope. Not believing it.
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    :shock: x 1000
    :puker: x 1000

I hope this isn't real. It seems too outrageous.
    ehLB.jpg
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    gross
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The happy couple with their surrogate. :-| The story has to be a hoax. My brain can't comprehend any of it.

granny_29apr2-15thc54.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This is some sick twisted ish right here seriously.. the very thought makes me want to vomit, but I've heard of brother and sister having kids together as well as father and daughter. And not by force either..they said they were "in love" too.

Which I don't get.. at all. Still, I wish I could say this shocks me but it doesn't.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • * Willow ** Willow * Posts: 496Registered Users
    I just threw-up in my mouth. :pukeright:
    If you focus on the negative not only is that what you'll see, that's what you'll be.
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I can't quite manage to lift my dropped jaw.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    spring1onu wrote: »
    The happy couple with their surrogate. :-| The story has to be a hoax. My brain can't comprehend any of it.

I think it's a hoax. It's got to be.
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    I'm not shocked either since there was a documentary about it on BBCA once.

I've been seeing that story everywhere. At least the baby isn't from incest...right?
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think it's a hoax. It's written for a British news organizatin, and they're quoting the American people using British terms. I can't imagine a woman from Indiana saying "they're a brilliant pair". That's just so...un-Indiana-like.
  • anonymous_22139anonymous_22139 Posts: 659Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    We have no right to judge what two consenting adults do as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

I can't believe you all are being so judgmental! </sarc> :pukeright::pukeright::banghead::pukel::eek:
  • jenny curljenny curl Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    ooooh my lord. I would really be interested to know whether or not this is real, because it is beyond disgusting. WTF is this world coming to? I wish the media would please keep these people in the dark and do NOT broadcast their selfish and nauseating ways to the rest of the world...
    3b/c :: Fine :: Porous

I:love5: My Hair
  • jenny curljenny curl Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Kitschy wrote: »
    We have no right to judge what two consenting adults do as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

I can't believe you all are being so judgmental! </sarc> :pukeright::pukeright::banghead::pukel::eek:

I think maybe because we all know that if this woman was young enough to still have a baby, she would. And I'm sorry, but that's something that deserves judgment. YES that's not what's happening, but we all know that this woman would incestually have a baby with her grandson if she could.

ETA: I'm an idiot. LOL, didn't see the sarc!
    3b/c :: Fine :: Porous

I:love5: My Hair
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    So, where's our Indiana curlies? :cheese:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• helloyellowbirdhelloyellowbird Banned Posts: 1,632Banned Users
    Is this real life?
    eIZWI.gif
    :love10:
  • MysticSpiralMysticSpiral Posts: 1,024Registered Users
    Oh good lord why does it have to be my state! :crybaby:

Also, appropiate icon:
    :lovestory:
    Lady Fand of the Joy Filled Summer Skys in the Order of the Curly Crusaders!
    KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Blegh! I need some brain bleach. :pukel:
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • dia99dia99 Posts: 1,998Registered Users
    He looks like Kevin Federline. The rest has been covered.
    People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Ew.
    :rambo:
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    If this is real, ew.

But I think its fake. The "mum" and "brilliant pair" tipped me off. Also, the pics look kinda photoshop-y
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think it's a hoax. I googled the news story because I was curious where they lived in IN (never actually mentioned). Every single link was for uk or austrailia. I'm not familiar with overseas online sites, but all the links seemed rather gossipy

Also, surrogacy contracts are not legally recognized here. Surrogacy is not illegal, but the contracts are not binding. So anyone who goes this route are actually adopting. And there's no way in **** she would be approved, especially openly engaging in an illegal relationship.

ETA: tracking down down birth family is not that simple. there's a very limited number of people allowed to have those records, and I don't think he'd be one of them. Everyone involved has to sign consent forms, or they won't tell you squat.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    uh huh

sure...I believe this one...
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
    Maybe this one is hoax.. but surely you all have heard of stuff like this before.. FOR REAL.

Like sister and brother hooking up and having kids ?

Father and daughter ? Half siblings. steps, aunts and uncles with neices and nephews...

There was some couple in the UK a few years back that didn't grow up together but are brother and sister.. found eachother as adults, fell in love, had kids together.

This disgusting stuff actually DOES happen consensually.
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Maybe this one is hoax.. but surely you all have heard of stuff like this before.. FOR REAL.
    There have been siblings who fell in love with each other unwittingly, after being raised by two different sets of adoptive parents. Then they eventually track down their birth parents...

Anyway, there's evidence that blood relatives who are raised apart are likely to be attracted to each other. Not more likely than not, but more likely than their being attracted to a random person. It's called genetic sexual attraction.
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    There have been siblings who fell in love with each other unwittingly, after being raised by two different sets of adoptive parents. Then they eventually track down their birth parents...

Anyway, there's evidence that blood relatives who are raised apart are likely to be attracted to each other. Not more likely than not, but more likely than their being attracted to a random person. It's called genetic sexual attraction.

Yeah I know..

I still find it sickening.
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think she may live in NZ now, at least that's what I got from the article. She's a bit of a predator I would say.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    It was the original, linked article that made me sick. I don't see where either of the articles says that they live in New Zealand now so I will continue to believe that it is a hoax.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,231Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    If its true its utterly nauseating Shame on them!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The photo looks PhotoShopped.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users
    See....never mind.
    :walk: *walkin' out of this thread*
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file