Won't share my products, but will share this story

Are you guys as stingy with your products as I am?

I have a funny story about something that happened the other night.

I had my DevaLowPoo and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-One-Condition-p-55.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacurl-one-condition]Deva One Condition[/buylink] in the shower and my 19 year old son took a shower. When he got out I went into the bathroom and I instantly smelled Deva in my bathroom. I started yelling to my son "Did you use my shampoo" and he said "I used whatever was in the green bottles" and I said "don't use that, its mine" and he said "whats the difference, why can't I use it" and I said "its $18 a bottle, you can use the $5 a bottle stuff". The next thing I heard was my husband saying "what, how much is it?" to which I replied/lied "I was just saying that to him honey, it isn't really $18 a bottle, I just don't want him using it".

Funny thing is, my son has naturally curly hair, but he keeps it in a crew cut. If he grew it out, which I wish he would, I would let him use it. But for now - stay away from my stuff! :happy11:
3A - Medium Texture - Normal Porosity - Modified CG since 3/2010
Devacurl NoPoo - Devacurl OneC - Devacurl B'Leave In
KCCC - LALCG - Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz

Comments

• OnduleeOndulee Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Curl Connoisseur
    I don't keep my products in the bathroom for this reason. All my good stuff is in my "hair care box" in the bedroom. No one touches my stuff!!! :evil4:
    shoulder length bob; fine; 3A-3B; thin density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; needs moisturizing products and hates oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

• CovetCovet Registered Users Posts: 21
    Ondulee wrote: »
    I don't keep my products in the bathroom for this reason. All my good stuff is in my "hair care box" in the bedroom. No one touches my stuff!!! :evil4:

Same! My brother will use a whole handful of shampoo and conditioner on his hair (that's about one inch long), if left to his own devices.

At least your son washes his hair... My other little brother has some kind of water phobia :evil4:
    APL assortment of waves and ringlets, complete with bleach damage on the ends.

For now -
    CO: Tresemme Naturals
    PT: Aphogee Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor
    POO: Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo
    Occasional FSG user.

:evil: Needs a serious curly cut but can't find a reputable salon in the UK :evil:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file