Are these ingredients good??

Hey there,

I've recently bought some new hair products and was wondering if these ingredients are any good. My hair is sensitive to protein and some oils. I'm quite new to this cg method so any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Conditioner:

Purified water, Cetearyl alcohol, cetylpalmitate, dipalmitoylethyl, hydroxyethylmonium, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl oleate, lavender essential oil, coco glucoside, guar gum, organic safflower oil, ylang ylang essential oil, organic macadamia oil, citric seed extract, lactic acid, hydroglycinate, organic herbal blend of aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, hops, lemonbalm, marigold & rosehip extracts and organic avocado oil.

Shampoo:

Purified water, coco glucoside, guar gum, lavender essential lil, organic macadamia oil, jojoba oil, ylang ylang essential oil, mandarin essential oil, german chamomile essential oil, citric seed extract, hydro-glycinate, organic herbal botanical blend of: aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, hops, lemon balm, marigold & rosehip extracts, and organic avocado oil.
Modified CG
3a/3b/2c mix
Aussie Curly! :sunny:

Comments

• Lucky CharmLucky Charm Registered Users Posts: 1,250
    I think you are good to go! Those ingredients look fine - Someone please correct me if I am wrong though.

What is the name of the products?
    - 2C - Coarse Canopy & med/fine underlayers
    - MOP C Hydrating 'poo
    - LOreal Natures Therapy Moisturizing condish, ION Effective Care, Garnier S&S (old formula)
    - treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Repair Me!
    - plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots
  • CaseyJaneCaseyJane Registered Users Posts: 37
    There from a brand called Avado. I’m from Australia so I’m not sure if there available in the US.

Does anyone know if the ingredients in the shampoo are good for a low poo?
    Modified CG
    3a/3b/2c mix
  • CurlyPolkaDotCurlyPolkaDot Registered Users Posts: 1,174
    They look good. No sulphates, but be careful about the alcohols which can be drying. HTH!
    2c/3a - M/C - ii/iii
    Countess DuckyDot :duckie: , Keeper of the book of Vegetarianism and Arty Pants, Leader of the Curly Ducks in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Away and might not be back. See me at: http://walkintowhispers.blogspot.com/
  • CaseyJaneCaseyJane Registered Users Posts: 37
    Thanks CurlyPolkaDot, But isn't Cetearyl alcohol a moisturising alcohol??
    Modified CG
    3a/3b/2c mix
  • MagooMagoo Registered Users Posts: 2,173 Curl Neophyte
    Yes, that alchohol is actually a good one.
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file