CurlTalk

Kegels [Maybe Adult]

BefrizzledBefrizzled Posts: 3,854Registered Users
Do any of you do kegels exercises? If you don't mind sharing, what's your 'routine'? I've read a million different ways of doing them, but I was wondering if you have any 'tried and true' methods.
Under construction.

Comments

• Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users
    Read different ways of doing them? I've only heard of one. I do them when I think about them. And I do them during sex. :D
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • BefrizzledBefrizzled Posts: 3,854Registered Users
    babywavy wrote:
    Read different ways of doing them? I've only heard of one. I do them when I think about them. And I do them during sex. :D

Well, it's the same kind of contraction obviously, but whether it's hold for 5 seconds, etc., there are different routines to doing them--some do them in bed 5 minutes in the morning and at night. And yes, one mustn't neglect them during sex. :twisted:
    Under construction.
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users
    Befrizzled wrote:
    babywavy wrote:

Well, it's the same kind of contraction obviously, but whether it's hold for 5 seconds, etc., there are different routines to doing them--some do them in bed 5 minutes in the morning and at night. And yes, one mustn't neglect them during sex. :twisted:

Ya, they really like that. :lol:

Oh, well I guess i do a couple of different ones. I'll do some quick rep ones where I contract-release-contract-release, and sometimes I'll do some where I contract for 10 seconds, and then relax. Sometimes if I'm really thinking about it, I'll tighten my abdominal muscles at the same time.

I don't think I did them nearly enough after my pregnancy though.

• ConstantCupcakeConstantCupcake Posts: 8Registered Users
    I contract my muscles and realease five times quickly, then contract and hold for as long as I can then relax. Repeat until I can't do it anymore. Also on certain days I'll just wear ben wa balls all day 8)
    3B curls and loving them

Walk like you can dance
    Talk like you can sing
    Also on certain days I'll just wear ben wa balls all day 8)

I told my bf the other day that I really want these. Can I get them from somewhere other than online?
    Under construction.
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    I own a kegelcisor that I use. It has a routine included with it. I saw it on Oprah a couple years back. Looked better to me than the vaginal weights.
    I own a kegelcisor that I use. It has a routine included with it. I saw it on Oprah a couple years back. Looked better to me than the vaginal weights.

"my vagina waits for no man" :lol:

• FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Quite frankly, the only time I ever do kegels is when I am having sex. :twisted: :oops:
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
    This thread needs to keep bumping b/c everytime i see it in my email I start doing them. :lol:

It's a good reminder!

• zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Posts: 3,826Banned Users
    i can help you with your kegels. :D
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    I know we're probably all doing them right this very minute...

The best time to do kegals is during sex when you have something to squeeze against. They're much more efficient that way. My husband is such a good sport and always happy to comply with the squeeze-against thingy. I have no special routine for how long to hold...I like to keep him guessing.
  • SnarlsSnarls Posts: 2,537Registered Users

Yes guilty, but that statement gave me a visual I really did NOT need! :lol: The curly kegel crew!
    formerly Castella
    (my dogs aren't snarly, my hair is)
    if you girls need a motivator, i could become the new richard simmons of kegels. :D
    I started asking my husband about ben wa balls and he got a little excited. :lol:

I predict a temporary lull in this thread as we all wander over to google "ben wa balls."
    formerly Castella
    Castella wrote:
    I predict a temporary lull in this thread as we all wander over to google "ben wa balls."

lmao! :lol:

Actually, it's the vagina weights that I'm going to go figure out. I don't really know what those are.

After wandering over to google, I'm racing right back!

OK, girls, here's the scoop. Do NOT wear your ben wa balls while going through airport screening.

And the weight thing :shock: . Just :shock: . It reminds me of those, um, penis weights that some guy invented to recreate a foreskin, since his was removed when he was a baby. TMI TMI TMI So he used these little weights to stretch out the skin. TMI TMI TMI
    formerly Castella
  • LiliasWapitiLiliasWapiti Posts: 90Registered Users
    Castella wrote:
    After wandering over to google, I'm racing right back!

OK, girls, here's the scoop. Do NOT wear your ben wa balls while going through airport screening.

And the weight thing :shock: . Just :shock: . It reminds me of those, um, penis weights that some guy invented to recreate a foreskin, since his was removed when he was a baby. TMI TMI TMI So he used these little weights to stretch out the skin. TMI TMI TMI

:lol:
    Remember your ancestors and celebrate their wisdom.

Teach me surrender to the clear call of freedom in laughter's gift and show me the joy in curious questioning.

Ask not what I am, but, who I am.

~Lilias
    I just spent the past half hour looking at sex toys! :lol: 8)

• quickcurlquickcurl Posts: 1,310Registered Users
    I don't know if I'd want to wear ben wa balls all day. I'd be afraid they'd come out when I sneezed or something like that. :lol:
    "It's hard to remember a time, when I didn't have you", Richie Sambora
    "Boys are bad and men are stupid", WB's
    "After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh" Mr. Big
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users
    i love this topic!!!

i found this on-line

The Fancy Stuff
    Once you've mastered the basic Kegels movement, vary your practice with these "advanced" techniques:

- Slow Kegels: Tighten your PC muscles and hold for a slow count of three. Relax and repeat 10 times.
    - Quick Kegels: Tighten and relax the PC muscles as rapidly as you can for about 10 seconds.
    - Big Moves: Using your abdominal and PC muscles, tighten the entire pelvic floor, then push out or bear down. Repeat five times.
    - Fluttering: Quickly tighten and release your PC muscle in a fluttering movement for ten seconds. Relax for ten seconds and repeat.

To notice a difference, you'll need to perform these exercises every day. Within a few months, you should notice a change in your ability to move and flex your PC muscles.

by the way....somewhat related but what do you ladies think of the tightening gels/creams that are out there? i heard alum (the spice) is the old school way that ladies used to tighten their love spot...
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
    Castella wrote:

Yes guilty, but that statement gave me a visual I really did NOT need! :lol: The curly kegel crew!

Me also

ha! I just pulled a WileE :)

DPTFm5.png
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    You are quick learner grasshoppa...

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

I've been missing all the fun while I was at work.. at which I probably could have spent 6 hours doing kegels as I wasn't doing much else...

Maybe this weekend my beau and I will go on a ben wa hunt.
    And thanks for the warning about the airports. :shock:
    Under construction.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users

I want a set of the kind with bells inside...so I can tinkle when I tinkle...

I want a set of the kind with bells inside...so I can tinkle when I tinkle...

I was worried about that. When you go to the bathroom, you relax that muscle, so wouldn't they fall out?

• mandyvmandyv Posts: 2,437Registered Users

:)

i try to do 100 quick ones laying in bed at night or in the morning. Sometimes I forgot tho. Sometimes I do them on the bus :P
    3c
    Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
    CoWash: VO5 kiwi
    Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
    Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor
    Castella wrote:

we need pacammi, she is our resident expert on the subject.
  • nepanthenepanthe Posts: 292Registered Users
    I used to do them everyday without fail..but I did them today while working at my part time job!! :lol:
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Posts: 5,632Registered Users
    quickcurl wrote:
    I don't know if I'd want to wear ben wa balls all day. I'd be afraid they'd come out when I sneezed or something like that. :lol:

Yes, I can just see them bouncing along down the grocery aisle. :lol:

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.