CHI 44 ironguard thermal protection

taltaltaltal Posts: 614Registered Users
Those who have used it before flat ironing, does it really protect from heat damage ? If you flat iron about once a month or more ?

I've also read it tends to be sticky if applied wrongly ? How do you apply it to your hair and how much do you use for each straightening session ?

Is it enough on it's own, or should it be used with some other products (like a smoother or anti-humictant) to get optimal results

TIA

Comments

• anniemaeanniemae Posts: 1,702Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I use CHI 44 everyday now - when I straighten. I love it!! :) I've never found it to be sticky. I just spray it on my dry hair (a few sprays on each side of my hair) and then flatiron my hair. My hair is kind of thin and shoulder-length, so it doesn't take me long at all to straighten it. I just have to make a few passes with the flatiron and it's straight.

I think CHI 44 can be used alone, but I first spray on my damp hair John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight-Answer Straightening Spray & Frederic Fekkai Straight Away Straightening Balm, blowdry my hair, then spray the CHI on, then flatiron. I don't use a whole lot of products because my hair tends to get weighed down easily. I guess you would have to experiment with it.

Good luck!!
    Hair Type - wavy/curly, fine texture, thin/medium density
    2b-c/F/ii
    :dog:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file