We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

have you seen Curlformers for sale anywhere?

OnduleeOndulee Posts: 1,264Registered Users Curl Neophyte
have you seen Curlformers for sale anywhere? I'd like to try them but don't want to order online.
shoulder length inverted bob; fine; 3A-3B; med-thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; seems to hate moisturizing products and oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

receive $10 off 1st order of $40 & up, or $5 off on smaller orders, when using iHERB code: GIK909

Comments

• nada101nada101 Posts: 125Registered Users
    You dont have to buy them on the offical website. They are sold in Sally's Beauty Supply Store. You can either get the kit but that only comes in one side which is long and wide (unless they have added newer kits) or you can get the packages of different sizes.

I have both the long and wide ones that come in the kit and the extra long and extra wide.
    Hair Stats
    Started Transition: March 2008
    Ended Transition: March 2010
    Transitioned for: 2 years

event.png
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    You should enter the Curlformers contest. Super easy just submit your photo for a chance to win!

Show us your best Curlformers Curls look for a chance to win one of FOUR FANTASTIC PRIZES!
    Giveaways will include a set of Alterna's Life Curls Collection plus a choice of any Curlformers Styling Kit, or any 5 Curlformers Starter Packs, a Styling Hook and a Holdall. Each giveaway will be worth up to $140.00!

http://www.naturallycurly.com/photo_contests/index/curlformers/
  • Curly_DivaCurly_Diva Posts: 151Registered Users
    Looking to buy some Curlformers. Is there anywhere in Toronto to purchase them for that is cheaper than Sally's? I was considering the knockoffs on Ebay but there are so many sellers and I don't think they are the same as the real ones.
    BC Feb 2008
    3c, 4a. HE, castor and jojoba oil, acv rinse
  • breezie24breezie24 Posts: 104Registered Users
    Sent you a pm
  • OnduleeOndulee Posts: 1,264Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I bought mine at Sallys, I need to get more cuz I'm getting a haircut soon and need the shorter ones. I'm still trying to learn to use them better.
    shoulder length inverted bob; fine; 3A-3B; med-thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; seems to hate moisturizing products and oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

receive $10 off 1st order of $40 & up, or $5 off on smaller orders, when using iHERB code: GIK909

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file