CurlTalk

My hair loves AOGPB

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
I dunno what it is but I can use other protein treatments, conditioners, etc but I never get the results I get with Aubrey. The difference is amazing. I wonder what is in this stinky stuff that my hair loves so much. It never fails-I get root curl when I use it. I wish I could stand the smell and then I might use it more often.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• pigreyhoundpigreyhound Posts: 764Registered Users
    I just bought some! Can I ask how often you use it and how you use it? Do you use heat? As a rinse out?
    Inquiring minds (well, mine anyway) want to know.

Please.

Thank you.
    Growing out my curls. White hair, fine to medium texture but a lot of it. Low to medium porosity. Botticelli curls -- 2c/3a mix. My hair loves protein.
    CG since '08.

Cleanser: (Summer) Beautiful Curls Nurturing shampoo or Kathymack's soap bars
    Co-wash: TJ Nourish
    Protein: CJ Repair Me
    Styling products: (Summer) BB Styling Mudd
    Gel: (Summer) BRHG, Upper Management gel.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    I should use it weekly but I am not a fan of the smell - AT ALL! It reminds me of the pine tree car deodorizers. BLECH. But I digress. I use it in the shower and I leave it on as long as I can. Today I actually used a moisturizing condish after rinsing out the GPB...in the past I had not done that and I think my hair liked that a lot. I used spiral solutions caitlin's condish. So yes, I use it as a rinse out. My hair loves this stuff!! I wish I would remember to use it more often.

Whole Foods has 'special' scents made by Aubrey for them but to be honest the smell is not that better. Can you tell I am hung up over the smell?
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • LoloDSMLoloDSM Posts: 3,778Registered Users
    You know I had to chime in on this. :) It's my favorite conditioner too although I LOVE the scent. I use it a couple times a week. :love7:
    Loose botticelli curls and waves
    No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    LoloDSM wrote: »
    You know I had to chime in on this. :) It's my favorite conditioner too although I LOVE the scent. I use it a couple times a week. :love7:

I need to suck it up and use it more.
    Central Massachusetts

• pigreyhoundpigreyhound Posts: 764Registered Users
    I have one of the Whole Foods versions with Lavender in it, I think. I don't mind the scent.

Thank you. I am going to try to use it once a week as a rinse out with AOHR afterwards.
    Growing out my curls. White hair, fine to medium texture but a lot of it. Low to medium porosity. Botticelli curls -- 2c/3a mix. My hair loves protein.
    CG since '08.

Cleanser: (Summer) Beautiful Curls Nurturing shampoo or Kathymack's soap bars
    Co-wash: TJ Nourish
    Protein: CJ Repair Me
    Styling products: (Summer) BB Styling Mudd
    Gel: (Summer) BRHG, Upper Management gel.