Its Still Working

Its been over 3 months and the Tressemme Naturals Hydrating Conditioner is still working for me as a co-wash and conditioner. I have found that about every 3-4 weeks my hair does need to be very lightly shampooed with a non-sulfate shampoo diluted with water. Mostly just scrubbing the scalp the raking it to the ends. I use both the Proclaim Krystal gel and the Ecostyler Olive Oil gel, switching them out, not together. I also sometimes use the Tressemme Naturals for volume for a few days if my hair is getting over conditioned.

My hair is 3a and gets dry and strawlike very easy. I went through so many products drugstore, professional and specialty from online and have thrown all that money away. If they ever quit making the Tressemme Naturals or change it I may have to just shave it all off.

This is the best my hair has ever looked in my whole life. I have nice soft moveable curls. Very little to no frizz. Its shiney. And has volume at the top which has always been a problem for me. I always get 3rd day hair now with just a little water and gel added. Some weeks I get 4th day hair which freaks me out just a little that its gonna smell, but I have had people smell it and I smell it and it does not.

Sorry this is so long. I am just so happy that I don't have to worry about my hair all the time. And I am not spending a million on hair products because I've been out of work for about a year now and these products are cheap.
Willow Moon
3a, thin, fine, porous
Tresemme Radiant Volume for Co-Wash
Suave Mango Mandarin for Co-Wash
Rosehip Seed Oil 5 drops after Co-Wash
White Rain Hair Spray when hair is damp/dry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file