Review: Kiehl's deodorant/antiperspirant

BurlesqueCantataBurlesqueCantata Posts: 113Registered Users
The full name is Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream...

WOW...never used a deodorant so good! It is unscented so if you dont like the powdery or whatever stink stick deodorants have, this is great. It is in cream form, but you dont apply with your fingers, tehre's an applicator. You do not get the white residue-even though its a white cream, it completely dissolves. You do not have to use a whole lot for it to work-which is good, because this isn't cheap stuff ($10.50 for a 1.7 oz bottle)! You might see a teensy bit of whte, but not the gross flakey stuff, just a smudge that is easily removable. My pits really are softer after using this for a couple of months-and i'm on the same bottle after 2 months!

http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/catalog/product.aspx?CatCode=AXE_Body&TopCat=F1_All-Sport&prdcode=525

I'm sort of mixed about kiehl's products, but this is literally the best deodorant i've ever used, and i have tried SOOO many over the years. I'm also on a lot of meds that cause excessive sweating adn this is able to combat that.

I think that it is best used if your pits are shaved/waxed clean. I always wax and it does not irritate my skin at all-even right after it's done.

Comments

• BurlesqueCantataBurlesqueCantata Posts: 113Registered Users
    no, just through their store, the website, and i think there are a few bloomingdales that carry their stuff. not a drugstore product, sadly...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file