We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

All Kw/guelph/milton/burlington & Oakville Curlies

beautifulsoul06beautifulsoul06 Posts: 43Registered Users
Hello ladies, I really need youur help with a question:

I am wondering how many of us curlies in these areas go to Mississauga or Toronto, or order from American online stores to get our products?

TIA!
Last relaxer: November 28 2009 :happy4:
BC'ed: February 25 2010
A very thick head of tight coils and curls/ 4a
Co Wash: Suave Naturals, V05
Leave-in: KCNT
Stylers: KCCC
Pomades: KCGP

Comments

• ro_74ro_74 Posts: 26Registered Users
    I'm in west Mississauga and I go to Toronto (Honeyfig) for products. No online shopping for me - I need to see and smell before I buy.
  • tiger_lunatiger_luna Posts: 7Registered Users
    I'm in Waterloo and I am new to the CG routine. Before that I would just buy the grocery store brands (I know, soo bad).

Where do you buy your KCCC? I really want to try it but don't want to buy online and pay for shipping!
  • jayarecurlsjayarecurls Posts: 21Registered Users
    hey ladies, i actually just go to sallys beauty supply, theres one in waterloo and im pretty sure a few in TO!! :)
  • Chicklet7Chicklet7 Posts: 3Registered Users
    I'm in Hamilton. I think I'm product picky but I find everything I want. I get my suave at No Frills, Curls Rock TIGI and my Paul Mitchell leave in at BSO , L'oreal ever cream conditioning mask at Walmart. When I'm feeling richer than usual I love Ouidad which I find at sephora. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file