I need a recipe for homemade pancakes...

Summer91Summer91 Posts: 265Registered Users
Anyone have a good one they would like to share?

Comments

• mazeymazey Posts: 709Registered Users
    I have one that my future MIL gave to me that's really good, but it's at home. I can post it tonight or tomorrow morning for you!
    Madonna getting upset with her daughter for dressing too slutty is like Mr. T getting upset with his son for pitying too many fools.
  • reenireeni Posts: 149Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Here's the one I use. 1 1/4 cup flour 2 TBS baking powder 2 2 TBS sugar 1/2 tsp salt 1 1/2 tsp cream of tartar 1 cup milk, water or orange juice 2 TBS oil or apple sauce dash of vanilla Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl, the wet in another, then mix together. Not too much, still sorta lumpy. If it's too thick, add more liquid. Cook on hot griddle. Enjoy!!
    What a WONDERFUL day!!
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    I use the recipe that is on the box of the Bisquick Mix icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I made these at Christmas, and the recipe is from the Betty Crocker cookbook.
    1 egg 2 T oil
    1 C flour 3 t baking powder
    3/4 C milk (add a little at a time)
    2 T sugar 1/2 t salt

Combine all ingredients, milk last. Pour 1/3 cup of batter into a heated skillet for each pancake.
    Banana: add 1 mashed banana
    Blueberry: add 1 cup or more blueberries
    Ham: omit sugar, add 1/2 cup ham.

Extra healthy pancakes:
    1 egg 2 t baking powder
    1 c whole wheat or oat flour
    1t honey 1/4 t salt
    1 t oil milk
    Cook like the above.
    You can test for when the skillet is heated enough by putting a few drops of water onto the skillet and if they skitter around, it's hot enough.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file