SPOKANE CURLIES!

CopperWavesCopperWaves Posts: 83Registered Users
Where are you? Do you all straighten or what?
My hair is not the boss of me!!!!

Comments

• MaybeWavyMaybeWavy Posts: 374Registered Users
    I'm here I'm here!

Well kind of!

I'm in Moscow ID-about an hour and a half south of you.

Are you still here?

(Where do you get your hair cut?)
    2cFii-ish with 3a moments. Always subject to change.
    (\_/) This is Bunny.
    (O.0) Copy Bunny into your signature to help
    (> <) him on his way to world Domination.

I'm voting for Bunny.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    I was born in Coeur d'Alene; does that count? :)

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • CopperWavesCopperWaves Posts: 83Registered Users
    MaybeWavy wrote:
    I'm here I'm here!

Well kind of!

Are you still here?

Hi MaybeWavy. I am still here,I just don't post much! Sorry it took so long to reply. For some reason I haven't been getting notification emails so I just happened to see this. I'm actually north of Spokane about 25 miles or so. I just can't believe there are no curlies around here!!!
    I just got a regular wet cut with long layers...no razors or thinning shears.I have a stylist I have been going to for about 13 years who colors my hair and trimmed it when I kept it one length. Where do you get your hair cut? Do you have any photos?
    Gretchen wrote:
    I was born in Coeur d'Alene; does that count? :)

Well of course it counts!!!! :) Beautiful city! Can you recommend any salons around here?
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Posts: 8,792Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    When I lived in The Can, I'd shop at the Post Falls outlet mall on occasion. I stumbled upon an inexpensive walk-in salon there (Fantastic Sams, Cost Cutters, Great Clips or?). I took the chance & went in & there was a curly who worked there. She always did a great job. You might want to see if the place still exists & if the gal still works there.
    MaybeWavy wrote:
    I'm here I'm here!

Well kind of!

Are you still here?

Hi MaybeWavy. I am still here,I just don't post much! Sorry it took so long to reply. For some reason I haven't been getting notification emails so I just happened to see this. I'm actually north of Spokane about 25 miles or so. I just can't believe there are no curlies around here!!!
    I just got a regular wet cut with long layers...no razors or thinning shears.I have a stylist I have been going to for about 13 years who colors my hair and trimmed it when I kept it one length. Where do you get your hair cut? Do you have any photos?

I don't get notification emails either....weird. Anyhoo...I used to go to a gal in Lewiston whom I loved dearly-she's not a curly, and I wasn't either ( :oops: hadn't discovered that yes indeedy, there are waves there!) but I still loved her. Then I moved to Moscow, and can't seem to get down there.

I trim my own hair these days, since every time I go to a salon I'm disapointed. The last time I went, I got thinned (ack!) and now look like a scraggly toothbrush.

I have some pics but no fotki...my camera card died and haven't gotten a new one yet...

You're pretty curly, aren't you (gonna go pull up your pix again here in a sec...) I wish mine were more so...some days it does pretty good and others it looks tired.

Maybe summer will be better?
    (\_/) This is Bunny.

I'm voting for Bunny.
    I see you used RR and ArcAngell....how's that work on a regular basis?

I can't seem to get RR/[buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Confident-Coils-Styling-Solution-p-116.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-confident-coils-styling-solution]CCSS[/buylink] or ArcAngell to work-I think I'm probably using too much...how much do you use of them?
    (\_/) This is Bunny.

I'm voting for Bunny.
    Liz's Loops Thanks for the info. If I ever get over to the outlet mall at Post Falls I'll check it out. I never heard Spokane called "The Can" before....that's a new one for me!!! :o

MaybeWavy It's hard to get a good cut,isn't it? My DH just can't understand why stylists do that.He says we need to go in with a sidearm strapped to our hip!!! He does auto body repair and he says what stylists do would be like him saying to his customers I thought your car would look so much better with this purple stripe! :lol: He doesn't know how they get by with treating their clients that way. That's why I kept my hair all one length for years.
    My hair is not all that curly,2c/3a and it's pretty thick and coarse.About RR and ArcAngell .I don't know how it works on a regular basis because I rotate different products depending on mood and weather.I used about 3 quarter size puddles and probably a palmful of ArchAngell. I love RR but it is tricky to get the amount right. Jessicurl has great instruction videos on her website and you could also email her.If your hair is fine and easily weighed down you might like [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Gelebration-Spray-p-101.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-gelebration-spray]Gelebration[/buylink] and her products for fine hair.Don't get discouraged we all have days we don't like our hair...that's why I keep mine long enough to put up. Good Luck!
  • alaskabellealaskabelle Posts: 216Registered Users
    I grew up in Spokane!
    3aFii, ?/26/36+ (wet)
    CG since 5-29-07
    Current condish: Nature's Gate Aloe & Regis Cherry Almond

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file