~

lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
~

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Did you know Yankee Candle also makes lip balms?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    I'm a total lip balm junkie. I have an insane amount of them. Recently (last two or so weeks) I've gotten

*Nivea Kiss of Flavor Cherry Tinted Lip Care. Its like the poor woman's Korres lip butter. And you don't have to sick your fingers in it!! And its super-duper pretty.

*Paul Frank for LipSmacker's Lip Balm Tin in Chachi's Fried Ice Cream. It smells like fried ice cream and it has a cute little chihuahua in a sombrero on the front!

*Burt's Bees Lemon-Lime Lip Gloss. Its in a little glass jar with a super cute metal lid. It is glossy, but also very moisturizing cause its full of good-for-you oils.

*Weleda Everon Lip Balm. Kinda hard, consistency wise, and it makes my lips look dried out, even though it isn't drying. Its very....odd. Its works well for overnight, though.
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    Phoenix wrote: »
    Did you know Yankee Candle also makes lip balms?

I have the Vanilla Cupcake one. It actually isn't a bad balm...but it does have very wide packaging, which I'm not overly fond of because i get it outside of my lip line and then I get a one of those icky little pimples around my mouth....
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • papayahedpapayahed Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    I'm forever buying new lip balm but I always end up going back to Blistex ointment.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file