SMORE CHEESECAKE!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!

pookypooky Posts: 135Registered Users
I found the best recipe for Smore Cheesecake and it is so YUMMY! If anyone is interested in the recipe I will post it. You will not be dissappointed.
POOKY icon_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Leetah1Leetah1 Posts: 1Registered Users
    PLEASE!!! Post it! icon_biggrin.gif
    The best thing to do behind a friend's back is to pat it.
  • bushyheadbushyhead Posts: 1,676Registered Users
    Pooky, you're killin' us here!! icon_razz.gif Where's that recipe?? icon_biggrin.gif
    tt2b5cc.aspx

"Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today is a gift . . . that's why it's called the present." - Unknown
  • pookypooky Posts: 135Registered Users
    Here it is! It is the best ever! I made one for my local firefighters at District #1 and they loved it. If you have any questions you can PM me or ask them here....................................................

SMORE CHEESECAKE
    2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 36 squares)
    1/3 cup sugar
    1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted

FILLING
    2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
    1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
    2 tsp. vanilla extract
    3 eggs
    1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
    1 cup miniature marshmallows

TOPPING
    1 cup miniature marshmallows
    1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
    1 TBSP shortening

In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in the butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 3/4 in. up the sides of a greased 10 inch springform pan; set aside.
    In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows. Pour over crust. Bake at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Sprinle with marshmallows. Bake 4-6 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed.
    Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over marshmallows. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool one hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
    YIELD: 12 servings

YOU WILL LOVE THIS CHEESECAKE SO MAKE SOME AND EAT IT!!
    Let me know how you like it if anyone makes any.
    POOKY :D
  • shorty448shorty448 Posts: 52Registered Users
    Oooh...I hadn't seen this recipe. I think I'll make some either this weekend or next weekend and I'll tell you how it turns out. I made the peanut butter cookies w/ chocolate chips that Mazey posted awhile back and those turned out absolutely amazing. Anyway, thanks for the recipe...I love cheesecake and will be trying this one out. :D
    With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
    Try this trick and spin it, yeah
    Your head will collapse
    If there's nothing in it
  • pookypooky Posts: 135Registered Users
    Please let me know how it turns out for you. This is my most tried & true recipe, it has turned out perfect every time. I am thinking about entering it in our county fair baking contest next year. I hope you like it!
    POOK :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file