100_0333.jpg?t=1270567660

100_0334.jpg?t=1270567724

100_0341.jpg?t=1270567521

Later the same day, being supercool.
100_0343.jpg?t=1270567870

Comments

• NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    Great pics! You're both beautiful!
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    Unfortunately, my husband isn't that good with the camera. Most of our pictures came out blurry. Here are a few that didn't.

Egg decorating (my son was more concerned with the tongs lol):

DSC_0620.jpg DSC_0621.jpg

DSC_0616.jpg DSC_0626.jpg

Silliness Easter morning:

DSC_0606.jpg DSC_0608.jpg
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • deedlesdeedles Posts: 2,467Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    My "men"
    HPIM1762-vi.jpg

Mommy and her boys - gosh I'm huge! gotta get this post preggers weight off.. :P
    HPIM1764-vi.jpg

Colin
    HPIM1764-vi.jpg?1270579015
    Liam: 6 years old
    Colin: 3 years old
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    Oliver hunting for Easter eggs:
    24930_408608802455_587897455_5061526_421197_n.jpg

Connor and Daddy with lots of Easter loot:
    24930_408608807455_587897455_5061527_4883107_n.jpg
    ehLB.jpg
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Deedles...it's only been a coupla mos...give yerself time! :icon_smile:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I love seeing our kids grow up - they are a mighty cute bunch. Hopefully we'll get more pics!

Nallia, your son's expressions are SO CUTE!
  • fuzzbucketfuzzbucket Posts: 996Registered Users
    My boys all dressed up...

24566_379728457461_593497461_4012359_1387085_n.jpg
    Hair type: 3A/B
    I lurk, therefore, I am.
    My Blog
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    Here's Danae in her Easter dress. Sadly, this is the best pic we got; she was NOT in the mood to be photographed! LOL

004-01.jpg
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie
  • geminigemini Posts: 3,325Registered Users
    Aw, Danae looks just like you!!!
    gemini wrote: »
    Aw, Danae looks just like you!!!

She really does. Her eyes are like DH's but the rest of her face and even the way her body is shaped is like me. Maybe the boy will look like Daddy.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
  • shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
    Yes, that is a real blue baby chick! The coloring doesn't seem to affect them at all! Now, they are growing white & brown feathers in but theya e so cute as babies! :) We got all diff. colors! (the local feed store sells them @ Easter)
    b8l3lx.jpg
    A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Eh...chickens are food anyway...food coloring on food. No biggie.

Very cute blue chick and blue boy.

I'm loving seeing all the kids in this thread.
    Very cute, shellibean! He's a little heartbreaker already.

Thanks y'all! When did all the babies grow up?! This is crazy!

• subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    easter egg hunt
    2010-04-03_101856_edit0.jpg

easter sunday
    2010-04-04_131957_edit0.jpg

2010-04-04_123846_edit0.jpg
    Dang, she's tall, subbrock! Wow!

• subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    nynaeve77 wrote: »
    Dang, she's tall, subbrock! Wow!

she's a giant! and she's very lucky warm weather is here because pants that are size 3T hover around her ankles, yet they're nowhere near fitting her in the waist.

i'm 5'7" and her dad is 6'4" so we're expecting her to always be tall.
    Once again, she & R have something in common! he is in 4T pants b/c of his height. But neither sides of the family are THAT tall, so not sure what that's about... My husband is 5-9 for example! LOL!

Mine's a shrimp! :laughing8:
    S~ I've got a good pic I need to get from GP. When I do, I'll send it to ya :)
    Pic sent...
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• curly_keltiecurly_keltie Posts: 791Registered Users
    All the kids look so cute and grown up!

We spent Easter in BC, and DS was sick - feeling lethargic - so no pictures this year.
    Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png
    Mine's a shrimp! :laughing8:
    S~ I've got a good pic I need to get from GP. When I do, I'll send it to ya :)
    Pic sent...
    0004.gif

• RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
    I'm very late to the party, but everyone's kiddos are so cute. Here's my little booger:

IMG_0312.jpg
    DPTFm5.png
  • JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users
    Rheanna, she's so cute! Look at all that hair!

Rheanna, is she blonde or redhaired? (I ask b/c in most of Danae's early pics, she looks like a redhead but she was really blonde...I think her pink scalp gave everything a reddish tint.) She's so cute! :) And are those teeth I spy?

nynaeve77 wrote: »
    Rheanna, is she blonde or redhaired? (I ask b/c in most of Danae's early pics, she looks like a redhead but she was really blonde...I think her pink scalp gave everything a reddish tint.) She's so cute! :) And are those teeth I spy?

Thank you!

As far as her hair, I can't tell yet! Her hair was brown at first and it keeps coming in lighter and lighter. Sometimes it looks totally red, but in really bright light, it looks almost white-blonde, so I just can't tell. I hadn't thought of the pink scalp making the hair look reddish. Her eyelashes are still brown but her eyebrows look strawberry blonde. I'm very curious to see what color her hair ends up being though.

And nope, but I wish it was since she's showed signs of teething for several weeks now. Looks like teeth, but it's just the spit shining, lol.
    DPTFm5.png
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    Rhe, you are so smart for including signs in your pictures; I remember you doing that with pregnancy belly shots too. You'll never wonder when that picture was taken!

ETA: And duh, how could I not mention how absolutely adorable she is!!!
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
    PixieCurl wrote: »
    Rhe, you are so smart for including signs in your pictures; I remember you doing that with pregnancy belly shots too. You'll never wonder when that picture was taken!

ETA: And duh, how could I not mention how absolutely adorable she is!!!

Thanks! :) I don't do it for all pictures, just holiday ones and "I'm however many weeks/months old" pics. The others I just keep in folders by how old she is and then they all show the date taken so I can keep track fairly easily when they're on the computer. After printing a bunch is a different story. ;)
    DPTFm5.png
  • wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Awww. It's been a while since I posted here. I miss you guys. Everyone's babies are not babies! And there are a few new babies that I totally missed! Here are my girls (I can't get them to both look at the camera at the same time so I made a collage):
    Collages.jpg
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fs29.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fc252%2Fwavezncurlz%2Fhair%2F" class="Popup
    password: curlzorwavez
    Your daughters are so beautiful, wavezncurlz! They've grown so much!