tan removal

holly8holly8 Registered Users Posts: 632
in indianparenting.com in the skin section thay said to remove tan or make your skin lighter use a lemon juice with the same amount of honey or with cumcuber juice if your skin is oily ,put on the skin wait 10-15 min till it drys then wash it off,they said to keep doing this for a long time or the change won`t stay, did anyone try this? they said that lemon juice is a natural bleach which is true i want to do this procedure everyday to get rid of the tan on my back,stomack,hands ,and legs which is one shade darker then the rest of my body.i stayed in the sun when i was little at the pool all the time even though i felt burning on my body i thought that suncream prevents taning but it doesn`t. also this mixture does other good things to the skin but i forgot. i try it only 3 times b/c i don`t have lemons all the time.
Natural since Jan 2,07
I did a BC
Hair type:3C\3B
Multi-racial hair
Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

Mission: to obtain healthy hair every day!!

Hair products:homemade products.....

:angel1::love5:

Comments

• EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    To be honest, I don't think that lemon juice is going to work. I could see it removing a fake tan, but...I just don't think that can happen. Even professional "lightening" products aren't going to be that effective in this situation. The weather's getting cooler, anyway. I guess you'll just have to wait for the tan to fade naturally. In the meantime, you *can* make your un-tanned skin darker. If you don't like the uneven tone, try using a moisturizer that has sunless tanner. There are a lot of these available at your drugstore. Use it regularly on the lighter areas, and you'll build up a shade that matches better.

By the way, sunscreen doesn't prevent tanning. It can only lengthen the amount of time it takes for a tan or burn to develop.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    please also remember, that as we get older, the pigment in our skin changes and not at the same rate on every part of our body... variations in pigmentation are normal.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • holly8holly8 Registered Users Posts: 632
    thank you both
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Hair type:3C\3B
    Multi-racial hair
    Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

Mission: to obtain healthy hair every day!!

Hair products:homemade products.....

:angel1::love5:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file