CG Friendly Paul Mitchell Products?

damselflydamselfly Registered Users Posts: 10
Instead of buying lots more products I was hoping that some that I've been using for years might be CG friendly....do these have water soluble cones?

Thanks!!!

Paul Mitchell Hair Sculpting Lotion:
Water (Aqua), Polyquaternium-11, Polysorbate 20, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone/Hedychium Coronarium (White Ginger)/PEG-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone/Algae/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf/Anthemis Nobillis/Lawsonia Inermis (Henna)/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)/Rosmarinus Officcinalls (Rosemary)/PEG-12 Dimethicone, Wheatgermamidopropyl Ethyldimoniuum, Ethosulfate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbarnate

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner:
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethicone Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone/Hedychium Coronarium (White Ginger)/PEG-12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone/Algae/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf/Anthemis Nobilis/Lawsonia Inermis (Henna)/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)/Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)/PEG-12 Dimethicone, Wheat Germ Amidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 2 (CI 42090), DMDM, Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Comments

• EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    I'm pretty sure that neither is CG. But it's a little hard to tell where one ingredient begins and another ends. Is that how it appears on the package?
  • damselflydamselfly Registered Users Posts: 10
    Yea--it all runs together on the bottles too. I just copy and pasted from the web.

I was afraid that they wouldn't be! Thanks!
  • Aries_jbAries_jb Registered Users Posts: 1,556
    I don't know about the sculpting lotion, but I'm CG and I use PM The Conditioner. The cones in them are water soluble, or so I've read here on the board. Either way, I've never had a problem with buildup. If you're on a modified routine, I think it's a least worth a try.
    www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
    3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file