CurlTalk

Curl Junkie Easter Sale!

kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
Here's the Easter Sale from CJ!

Hi Everyone!

Our Easter sale is here! We are offering 20% off all orders of $50 or more starting Friday, April 2, 2010 through Sunday, April 4, 2010. Use the code 'EASTER2010' at checkout to take advantage of the sale! This would be a great opportunity to stock up or try something new! :-)

In addition, due to customer demand, by the end of April, we will be offering 32oz sizes of Curl Rehab in both scents (limited supply, first come first serve! :-) ) available for purchase on our website. Be sure to check the site for updates!

We are also slowly adding more on-the-ground retailers! Click here for our list. If you'd like to see our products in a beauty store/salon near you, be sure to ask them to carry Curl Junkie! Stores want to be sure if they bring in a product that it will sell, so customer demand/requests is one of the best ways to see your favorite products in a store near you.

Thanks to everyone for their continuing support and feel free to visit /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.curljunkie.com" class="Popup for all the latest information on everything Curl Junkie!

Best,

Marsha
Curl Junkie Hair Products, LLC
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users
    kathymack wrote: »
    Here's the Easter Sale from CJ!

Hi Everyone!

Our Easter sale is here! We are offering 20% off all orders of $50 or more starting Friday, April 2, 2010 through Sunday, April 4, 2010. Use the code 'EASTER2010' at checkout to take advantage of the sale! This would be a great opportunity to stock up or try something new! :-)

In addition, due to customer demand, by the end of April, we will be offering 32oz sizes of Curl Rehab in both scents (limited supply, first come first serve! :-) ) available for purchase on our website. Be sure to check the site for updates!

We are also slowly adding more on-the-ground retailers! Click here for our list. If you'd like to see our products in a beauty store/salon near you, be sure to ask them to carry Curl Junkie! Stores want to be sure if they bring in a product that it will sell, so customer demand/requests is one of the best ways to see your favorite products in a store near you.

Thanks to everyone for their continuing support and feel free to visit /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.curljunkie.com" class="Popup for all the latest information on everything Curl Junkie!

Best,

Marsha
    Curl Junkie Hair Products, LLC

I am soooo in love with you!! :) Thanks girl!
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • discobugdiscobug Posts: 404Registered Users
    I second that! I am ordering the HBDF for sure and not sure what else....maybe the beauticurls, LOVE the leave in and daily, time to stock up! woohooo!
    Hair Type-3b Location: Florida
    John 3:16
    Poo: Jessicurl HCC, As I Am
    Conditioners: Aubrey Organics, KCKT, CJ HBDT, Darcy's Botanicals
    Leave In/Styling: KCCC, Darcy's Botanicals, SS
    Favorites (HG): KCCC; spiral solutions jelly; darcy's botanicals, FSG
    No-No's: castor oil, beeswax, glycerine, silicones
    LOVE: aloe vera, agave nectar, shea butter, flax seed gel; good DT's once a week
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fdiscobug71%2F" class="Popup
    password: curly
    discobug wrote: »
    I second that! I am ordering the HBDF for sure and not sure what else....maybe the beauticurls, LOVE the leave in and daily, time to stock up! woohooo!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! (and payday was today... uh oh..LOL! )

I better pay all my bills before 4/2!!! rotfl!

Hey Discobug! How did the cut go? :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • Kelly CurlyQKelly CurlyQ Posts: 50Registered Users
    Ah, man! I just bought some CJ goods from curlmart.

Do they have these sales often?
    Kelly

2c/3a: Fine, Thin, High Porosity; very fragile.

Currently Using:
    Weekly LoPoo: ABBA Pure Curls Sulfate Free Shampoo
    CoWash Cleansing: Tresemme Naturals or Giovanni TTTT
    Condish: CJ Hibiscus & Banana
    Leave In: ABBA Pure Gentle w/ Argon Oil added
    Stylers: ABBA Pure Style gel (warm temps) or CJ CCCC (cool temps)

Special Stuff:
    Coconut Oil scalp massage - Weekly
    PT/DT - Kpak Reconstructor / Kpak Intense Hydration (as needed)

• oddityofwingsoddityofwings Posts: 1,261Registered Users
    Dagnabbit, I just got a bunch of CJ stuff from Curlmart as well. Wonder if it's worth ordering some to send over to the UK for when I get back...
    3b/c. Fine, med-high porosity, normal elasticity. Hair loves oils in summer, protein in winter. Constantly battling the hard water monster.

Favourites:love5::
    CJ Curl Theory, Curl Rehab, Smoothing, Curl Fix, Daily Fix, CCCC, CIAB, CQ, SSCC, MC shampoo, Inecto Pure Coconut Oil, CP luscious curl creme (summer), DB Pumpkin Seed (summer), FD/MT, JCWDT, JCTS

American literature PhD student in the UK... :study:
  • dandydandy Posts: 346Registered Users
    I've never tried CJ before, do you think i should just make an order of random things tomorrow or someone suggested that you (kathy) sell sample sizes?
    Do you have any recs for me and my hairtype if i were going to do an order? because i probably will, heheh!
    2c/3a ? fine/medium iii- tons of it! FL. Suave, TTNG, CJDF co wash, GDLI
    HG- FSG, CK, ReCoil, Aldi shique gelee, ACV, ccclite or fsg 4 2nd day sotc:JCNS
    curl journal/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.britishcurlies.co.uk%2Fcurl_forum%2Fviewthread%2F977%2F" class="Popup :bounce:
    event.png

Badge001.jpg
    dandy wrote: »
    I've never tried CJ before, do you think i should just make an order of random things tomorrow or someone suggested that you (kathy) sell sample sizes?
    Do you have any recs for me and my hairtype if i were going to do an order? because i probably will, heheh!

I'm not KM, but I think that most curlies would agree that [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Curls-in-a-Bottle-p-995.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curl-Junkie-Curls-in-a-Bottle]CIAB[/buylink] is a STAPLE, MUST HAVE product. Beyond that it depends what your mositure needs are. the CJ site actually has recs based on your hairtype in the FAQ section I think..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
    ooh it does? thanks so much... off to load my cart...
    curl journal/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.britishcurlies.co.uk%2Fcurl_forum%2Fviewthread%2F977%2F" class="Popup :bounce:
    event.png

Badge001.jpg
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users
    I'm glad I got the Curl Rehab on Curlmart w/ a 15% off coupon on Monday, b/c I would def be tempted to spend $50 if not. But, if I like the CR, at the end of the month, it's on!
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • oddityofwingsoddityofwings Posts: 1,261Registered Users
    dandy wrote: »

There are now CJ sample sets: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.curljunkie.com%2FTrial-size-product-set-s%2F21.htm" class="Popup
    3b/c. Fine, med-high porosity, normal elasticity. Hair loves oils in summer, protein in winter. Constantly battling the hard water monster.

Favourites:love5::
    CJ Curl Theory, Curl Rehab, Smoothing, Curl Fix, Daily Fix, CCCC, CIAB, CQ, SSCC, MC shampoo, Inecto Pure Coconut Oil, CP luscious curl creme (summer), DB Pumpkin Seed (summer), FD/MT, JCWDT, JCTS

American literature PhD student in the UK... :study:
  • MirCurlsMirCurls Posts: 2,660Registered Users
    I placed my order a bit after noon. It's already shipped out. Whoa.
    3a3b
    Natural since 11/25/09
    Then: fine, superdry, non-elastic, porous
    Now: medium, dry, elastic, lower porosity, BSL

Curl Junkie Conditions!
    Eden BW Cleansing Condish Rocks!

~CJ Protein Tx
    ; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
    ~SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
    Dumped clumps for VOLUME!

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    MirCurls wrote: »
    I placed my order a bit after noon. It's already shipped out. Whoa.

YUP! No playing around! Got my notice early afternoon!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
    me too! cant wait to try~~~:)
    event.png

Badge001.jpg
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
  • jenny curljenny curl Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    $12 for shipping? Ouch. I love CJ though so I sucked it up :pale:
    3b/c :: Fine :: Porous

I:love5: My Hair
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator