I go tomorrow to get my DevaCurl products!!

Yay!!!! I would have gone sooner, but SO and I were too tired to get up yesterday and we were lazy all day, I was ULTRA busy today, so I finally get to go to Ulta tomorrow! I'm so excited!!!
3B Corkscrew... I'm back on the boards now! Just got The Big Chop on Monday, pics coming soon.

Comments

• CopperWavesCopperWaves Registered Users Posts: 83
    Great....can't wait to hear what you got!!!! :)
    My hair is not the boss of me!!!!
  • LadyCurlyLocksLadyCurlyLocks Registered Users Posts: 341
    I got NoPoo, OneC, Angell (since it's Autumn and I haven't needed too much hold), and SIF. I'm waiting until tomorrow to do the full lineup, as I had glitter in my hair for halloween and needed to wash it out (I got it all out with the NoPoo and OneC tonight, and the NoPoo worked extremely well! Says a lot about the clarifying abilities of the NoPoo. And i noticed the detangling, wow...) I used what little I had of my NG Jojoba condish this morning, and my BE. I want my first time using the products to be on a day when I didn't have to do something unusual to my hair. I can't wait to see how my hair likes the DevaProducts! Will definetly post pics and results tomorrow to let everyone know how things go.
    3B Corkscrew... I'm back on the boards now! Just got The Big Chop on Monday, pics coming soon.
    I'm a believer!!! I know it's just my first day, but I'm gong to go ahead and plug my new products - the best curls I've had to date (I didn't think that could happen) and it didn't take my hair as long to dry, either! My curls didn't look as wonky after pixiecurl diffusing (they usually do until completely dry), and each curl felt like velvet and sproinged so well! They were so well defined, and each curl held its own without the help of the others *if that makes sense*. I hope these products continue working for me, I'm very pleased with the results.
  • medusahairmedusahair Registered Users Posts: 3,515
    Aren't they great?! OneC works so nicely with Angell and no poo is perfect for cleansing my hair.

I can add some jojoba oil to my OneC and use it for a DT too :D
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • ShearcrazyShearcrazy Registered Users Posts: 24
    So proud you got the products. You will fall in love with the line!!
    Curly Girl Using Low Poo, One Condition, and Ange'll. 3B
    http://www.commontribehairdressing.com
  • goldygoldy Registered Users Posts: 5,463 Curl Connoisseur
    Yay!!!! I would have gone sooner, but SO and I were too tired to get up yesterday and we were lazy all day, I was ULTRA busy today, so I finally get to go to Ulta tomorrow! I'm so excited!!!

ulta carries deva products now??

i've held off on buying any for what seems like forever since i hate paying shipping for expensive shampoo..

but ulta has it now?

great off to ulta i go tomorrow :D
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
    Just make sure you look for it, though. Mine carries the products on a kiosk, not an aisle... :?
  • HalfWavyHalfCurlyHalfWavyHalfCurly Registered Users Posts: 907
    I wish I could afford the products myself, that's really the way to do CG! Please post those pics, I'm dying to see!
    2A/3A, medium length, layered, colored dark/medium ash blonde - "CGer" since April '02.

"Converting the 'curlskeptics' one curly head at a time..." HWHC ;-)
  • curlybrunette5curlybrunette5 Registered Users Posts: 264
    I just got Deva Products online as my Ulta has a limited selection. If you hate paying shipping costs like me, go to cosmeticmagic.com. If you spend $25, shipping is free AND all the Deva products are discounted a couple bucks! I saved at least $10 getting my stuff there rather than Ulta.
    3a on top and sides/3b underneath...lots of hair

My HG: Sabino Lok & Blok
  • GrecianCurlsGrecianCurls Registered Users Posts: 256
    me too me too!! :lol:

I've been using DevaCurl for a couple of weeks now and i've posted a pic... have to say loving my hair, although i'm sure its look better in real life than in the pics :? !! think it might be because my most ringletty curls form around my face and i didn't want to post a pic of my mug so here the back of my head instead!

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/renejeffy/detail?.dir=/2666scd&.dnm=2fafscd.jpg&.src=ph
    fine 3b curls and spirals - first goal BSL!!

HG's - Body Shop Honey shampoo & conditioner and Shea Moisture leave-in condish which gives me lovely frizz-free bouncy curls. My PJ is calling me to experiment with gels again... argh!
  • spacedcowgirlspacedcowgirl Registered Users Posts: 111
    Ooh! I love your hair!!

The Deva products are so tempting... but I have so much other stuff...
    2b/2c/3a
    Back on CG (OK, I'm a little indecisive).
    pw: curls
    Currently using: Whole Foods 365 Herbal Mint Conditioner (co-wash), MOP Mixed Greens Conditioner, Paul Mitchell Lite Detangler, CK, ISO Bouncy Creme. Gave up on plopping due to tangles/"stickiness" and now I just comb through products and diffuse. It looks basically as good and dries a lot faster (I wasn't getting good clumps from plopping anyway). Still wish I were a lot curlier!
  • GrecianCurlsGrecianCurls Registered Users Posts: 256
    thank you! :D

I keep promising myself that i will get through the millions of products under my sink before i buy ANTHING else but it doesn't seem to happen. I use them instead when i get a bit bored, i don't think i'll ever be satisfied with my routine (its safe to say though that the Deva products are the closest i think i'll get to a long-term meaningful routine)
    fine 3b curls and spirals - first goal BSL!!

HG's - Body Shop Honey shampoo & conditioner and Shea Moisture leave-in condish which gives me lovely frizz-free bouncy curls. My PJ is calling me to experiment with gels again... argh!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file