Update: Curls for Target ingredients & reviews

elitaelita Registered Users Posts: 402 Curl Neophyte
Well, I told myself I wouldn't but I bought all 5 Curls products at Target today. (Shh, don't tell my husband) :hiding:

I know a lot of people have been asking, so here are the products and their ingredients:

1. Creamy Curl Cleanser "gentle, sulfate free curl cleanser" (smells like caramel latte): water, cocamidopropyl betaine, stearic acid, sodium cocoyl isethionate, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, polyquaternium-7, fragrance, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, methylheptyl isostearate, certified organic daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, certified organic aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, potassium sorbatem, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol

2. Coconut curlada conditioner "super hydrating and luxurious rinse off conditioner" (also smells like coffee, with a hint of coconut): water, cetyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, coconut oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, certified organic arnica montana flower extract, certified organic anthemis nobilis flower extract, methylheptyl isostearate, potassium sorbate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance

3. Curl Creme Brule "cream styler used to define and moisturize curls without frizz" (smells a lot like the curl cleanser): water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycine soya (soybean) oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, tocopherol, allantoin, certified organic butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), certified organic prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, sodium carbomer, potassium sorbate, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol

4. Goddess curls "botanical curl gel to define, defrizz and hold curls" (I'm unsure yet of the amount of hold. It doesn't seem to have much of a smell): water, sorbitol, polyacrylate-14, polyquaternium-7, polysorbate 20, fruit certified organic mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, plumeria alba flower extract, biosaccharide gum-1, carbomer, certified organic butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aminomethyl propanol, tetrasodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, DMDM hydantoin

5. Lavish curls moisturizer "2nd day curl refresher to reactivate and moisturize curls" (it has a fruity smell which I can't place, possibly mango): water, glycerin, polysorbate 80, methylheptyl isostearate, silk amino acids, certified organic anthemis nobilis flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, certified organic camelllia sinensis leaf extract, citric acid, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, disodium EDTA, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance

I haven't tried any of them yet but I'm tempted to wash my hair this evening :toothy8:
2a underneath, 2b/c on top, medium texture, low porosity, normal elasticity, high density
mod-CG since Feb 2009
HG Combo: CJDF, BCDC & AFL
Other Favorites:
all things Spiral Solutions and Curl Junkie!! :love5:

Comments

• curry curlscurry curls Registered Users Posts: 1,083 Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks a bazillion for posting this. I've been wondering about the curlada condish. It looks really good...hope my Target is carrying it. :)
    Started CG July 8, 2008

3B

Co-wash: Deva Decadence No Poo
    Conditioner: Deva Decadence One Condition
    Leave-in/Styling: Deva Decadence One Condition and Deva Heaven In Hair
    Others: ACV rinses and protein treatments

• CurlieTopCurlieTop Registered Users Posts: 345 Curl Neophyte
    Omg please post your reviews when you try them!! This may be the answer to my prayers (affordable HGs that I don't have to buy online) :)
    ~ curlie top ~
    2C in back, 3A in front, fine to medium texture
    Last time I blow fried: Spring 2011
    Last time I flat ironed: Fall 2010
    Posting and You - A must watch
  • GreatcurlsGreatcurls Registered Users Posts: 1,784 Curl Connoisseur
    CurlieTop wrote: »
    Omg please post your reviews when you try them!! This may be the answer to my prayers (affordable HGs that I don't have to buy online) :)

While in Target, I massaged in some of the Lavscious Curls Leave-in on my hair and on the back of my hand. It was fine for 8 minutes (yes, I timed the result), but later my hair was dry, and my hand had a white residue on it.

The only CURLS product that works for me is the Gel-les'es-c. I've tried the moisturizer and the leave-in and the results were the same. But, this is just my experience.
    Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
     *This list is not exhaustive...
    CoWash: various
    DT: various
    Leave-in: 100% Mafura butter, Shima Hair Leave-in 
    Stylers: MoroccanOil Curl Defining Cream, various
    Spritz/Sealant:not now
    *experimenting and loving it!
  • elitaelita Registered Users Posts: 402 Curl Neophyte
    I washed my hair last night then refreshed with the same products this morning. Here are my impressions so far:

1. curl cleanser: My hair was feeling a little filmy yesterday so I needed a low-poo anyway. This feels very creamy out of the bottle and when on my hair. It definitely got rid of the build-up but left my hair feeling a little dry. It's no more drying than other low-poos I've tried, but I'm used to Daily Fix now. I'll still keep it around for when I need something more clarifying than DF.

2. conditioner: This feels very thick and creamy out of the bottle. My hair felt nice and soft after rinsing for about 1 minute then I continued to rinse and probably rinsed too much because it started to feel dry. After a low-poo though I probably needed something stronger. I liked it as a leave-in.

3. curl creme brule & goddess gel: I layered the gel on top of the curl creme. As a wavy I'm always looking for curl-enhancing products and extra hold. These left my hair is curlier than usual, but I don't have much clumping. (this may just be a characteristic of my hair though. I have a hard time achieving both increased curl and clumping). The gel seems to be medium to hard hold. I have lots of volume but very little crunch. I also scrunched a pea-size amount of the conditioner on top of the gel so that may have affected my crunch.

When I woke up this morning, my hair had a few ringlets and I probably could have left it alone. But my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to experiment some more.

4. lavish curls moisturizer: I'm not sure if my bottle is broken, but it comes out in a steady stream instead of a spray. I sprayed it on my hand then finger-combed it through my hair. This may have too much protein for me at this time because it left my hair feeling dry. It may be a good protein spray in the summer.

I then wet my hair a little under the faucet then scrunched in pea-sized amounts of the conditioner, curl cream and gel. My hair has a little surface frizz and even less clumping but more curl than when I usually try for 2nd day. I'm not sure if this counts as 2nd day hair though since I wet it last night. None of the smells linger and my hair is touchable.

Overall they're all products I'll probably keep in my rotation. Obviously I have to do lots more experimenting after breaking the rules and using everything at once. :D
    2a underneath, 2b/c on top, medium texture, low porosity, normal elasticity, high density
    mod-CG since Feb 2009
    Other Favorites:
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Registered Users Posts: 5,000
    Have you tried any of the regular Curls products? I wonder how these compare... specifically, how the Lavish Curls Moisturizer compares to Quenched Curls, and how the Creme Brulee compares to the Milkshake.

Not that it really makes a difference to me right now- I just ordered both of these (the kid's version) a few days ago, and I only go through about half a bottle a year, lol.

Oh, BTW, it sounds like the spray comes out the same as with the regular version of Curls. I too spray it on my hands, then rub them together and apply it that way.
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
    No I haven't tried the regular Curls products. I probably wouldn't have tried these either if they weren't at Target. It's so convenient and I'm so picky when I order online. If I continue to like them, I may look into buying the regular line.
    mod-CG since Feb 2009
    Other Favorites:
  • SoficurlsSoficurls Registered Users Posts: 177
    I am curiousssssss:dog:
    what are the prices at target?:toothy6:
    Soficurls:read2:3a, 3b
    Amo mis rizos y mis crespos!

http://public.fotki.com/sofiturna/
    CW SuaveCoconut
    C GarnierTripleNutrition
    DT VatikaCoconutOil
    Style Biotera Creme, LA sports gel, HETT Gel or mousse, a bit of honey with any of these!
    SuperSoak FlourSack TowelDiffuse and sometimes TT HairSpray!
    Soficurls wrote: »

All the products come in 8 oz containers.

creamy curl cleanser $9.99
    coconut curlada conditioner $9.99
    creme brule $10.99
    goddes curls gel $7.99
    lavish moisturizer $10.99
    mod-CG since Feb 2009
    Other Favorites:
  • dark_wavesdark_waves Registered Users Posts: 611
    Some people have posted reviews on Target's site as well, though they probably aren't as helpful as the ones on here are :tongue1:
    FIA: 2b/cFii
    normal porosity
  • plunkybugplunkybug Registered Users Posts: 2,526
    If you could only get 2 of the products from the line, which ones would you get? I don't have a Target near me, but my mom has offered a care package of stuff I can't get here, so I thought that maybe 2 of the products might not be too much to send (or spend for that matter).

Lady Caiside, Noble Lushetarian and Wavy Wayfarer of Mugglswick, in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

2b-3a Fii, porous and low elasticity

Currently using a variety of products, and looking for that magic combo

Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1252125&postcount=59

plunkybug wrote: »
    If you could only get 2 of the products from the line, which ones would you get? I don't have a Target near me, but my mom has offered a care package of stuff I can't get here, so I thought that maybe 2 of the products might not be too much to send (or spend for that matter).

What do you have in your stash now plunky? My first instinct is to say get the creme brule and the goddess curls gel. I really like them layered for wavy hair.

If you need a conditioner as well as styler though, I'd probably choose the gel over the curl cream.
    mod-CG since Feb 2009
    Other Favorites:
  • curry curlscurry curls Registered Users Posts: 1,083 Curl Connoisseur
    My Target had three bottles of the coconut curlada conditioner. I bought two of them and am going to get the last one if they still have it tomorrow. I did a test curl with it yesterday as a leave in. It smells divine, and it seems to work pretty well as a leave in. I'm going to do my whole head today with it. :) I'm not sure if it would be heavy/moisturizing enough for Winter, but it should be good for the Spring and Summer. Thanks for the reviews, elita.
    Started CG July 8, 2008

3B

Co-wash: Deva Decadence No Poo
    Conditioner: Deva Decadence One Condition
    Leave-in/Styling: Deva Decadence One Condition and Deva Heaven In Hair
    Others: ACV rinses and protein treatments

• plunkybugplunkybug Registered Users Posts: 2,526
    elita wrote: »
    plunkybug wrote: »

What do you have in your stash now plunky? My first instinct is to say get the creme brule and the goddess curls gel. I really like them layered for wavy hair.

If you need a conditioner as well as styler though, I'd probably choose the gel over the curl cream.

Shampoos:

Only a few from Lush, and they're not CG...they have sulfates. I was thinking of trying a KMF poo as a lo poo, but I haven't totally decided 100%. Maybe Giovanni or Burt's Bees, but the KMF has coco betaine which is useful for one of my conditioners which has the a-cone.

Conditioners:

Again, I have a few Lush conditioners, but they have sulfates in them surprisingly too ('cone free though). I have two small bottles (same formula, different scents) of Lloyd's Saltspring Organics conditioners...they're local and CG. I also have a new bottle of Loreal Vive Pro Hydra-Gloss for Dry Hair...it isn't natural, but it was on sale and I decided to give it a try. I liked the scent over the Nutri-Gloss, and I couldn't find the cone-free versions of either of them anywhere.

Stylers:

I have a little bit of a really old tube of Biolage Defining Elixir (diff formula than current one) and I have Purology Curl Creme which is not CG (and I don't use unless I know my next wash is going to be a poo)...the Biolage has dimethicone copopyl which is allegedly ok, but I went out and got Herbal Essences Body Envy when I got the Loreal Vive Pro Hydra-Gloss conditioner. Lastly, I have some Live Clean Argan Oil Smooth and Shine cream which is CG.

So, some of what I have is CG and some is not. I got the LVPHG because 1) the a-cone is not supposed to build up with repeat use, but also that 2) I still have sulfate poos and a poo once a week would probably keep that ok, 3) the a-cone should be removable with coco-betaine for when I finish my sulfate poos and can get a sulfate-free poo and 4) it was on sale and thus cheaper than the GFTN which I was going to get initially.

I normally go for more natural products, but I don't have a lot of money right now. Getting the LVPHG and HEBE is totally uncharacteristic for me, but they were cheap and mostly CG. I wish there was a sample packet to try. I'd like to try the creamy cleanser since I don't have anything like it...it seems natural to get the conditioner to use with it, and it sounds like it smells yummy too. I don't have a LI, but the curlada sounds like that could work as one, and I could use more natural/organic stylers. Gah. I want samples! :P

Lady Caiside, Noble Lushetarian and Wavy Wayfarer of Mugglswick, in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

2b-3a Fii, porous and low elasticity

Currently using a variety of products, and looking for that magic combo

Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1252125&postcount=59

• wavy wonderwavy wonder Registered Users Posts: 3,061 Curl Neophyte
    Well, I told myself I wouldn't but I bought all 5 Curls products at Target today. (Shh, don't tell my husband) :hiding:

I know a lot of people have been asking, so here are the products and their ingredients:

1. Creamy Curl Cleanser "gentle, sulfate free curl cleanser" (smells like caramel latte): water, cocamidopropyl betaine, stearic acid, sodium cocoyl isethionate, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, polyquaternium-7, fragrance, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, methylheptyl isostearate, certified organic daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, certified organic aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, potassium sorbatem, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol

2. Coconut curlada conditioner "super hydrating and luxurious rinse off conditioner" (also smells like coffee, with a hint of coconut): water, cetyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, coconut oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, certified organic arnica montana flower extract, certified organic anthemis nobilis flower extract, methylheptyl isostearate, potassium sorbate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance

3. Curl Creme Brule "cream styler used to define and moisturize curls without frizz" (smells a lot like the curl cleanser): water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycine soya (soybean) oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, tocopherol, allantoin, certified organic butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), certified organic prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, sodium carbomer, potassium sorbate, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol

4. Goddess curls "botanical curl gel to define, defrizz and hold curls" (I'm unsure yet of the amount of hold. It doesn't seem to have much of a smell): water, sorbitol, polyacrylate-14, polyquaternium-7, polysorbate 20, fruit certified organic mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, plumeria alba flower extract, biosaccharide gum-1, carbomer, certified organic butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aminomethyl propanol, tetrasodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, DMDM hydantoin

5. Lavish curls moisturizer "2nd day curl refresher to reactivate and moisturize curls" (it has a fruity smell which I can't place, possibly mango): water, glycerin, polysorbate 80, methylheptyl isostearate, silk amino acids, certified organic anthemis nobilis flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, certified organic camelllia sinensis leaf extract, citric acid, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, disodium EDTA, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance

I haven't tried any of them yet but I'm tempted to wash my hair this evening :toothy8:
    I'm in the market for a new poo. I just may need to try it and I'm tempted to try the condish too and the....
    I've got goddess glaze , quench and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/CURLS-Curls-Milkshake-p-884.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curls-Curls-Milkshake]milkshake[/buylink] from CURLS.
  • goobernutgoobernut Registered Users Posts: 2,317
    For those who are asking about the price, they are listed online at Target.com. I think, not sure, but I *think* when I looked at them they were anywhere from 8.99 to 11.99 so not bad. Not super cheap, but not bad.
    Grand Goobah Caedran, Aqueous Infusion of Demulcents, Order of the Curly Crusaders

Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : DermOrganics Shampoo and IHM, G2B Kinkier Mousse, Re:Coil VMM, Anything Spiral Solutions! MO Sealing. Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.
  • wavy wonderwavy wonder Registered Users Posts: 3,061 Curl Neophyte
    Soficurls wrote: »

All the products come in 8 oz containers.

creamy curl cleanser $9.99
    coconut curlada conditioner $9.99
    creme brule $10.99
    goddes curls gel $7.99
    lavish moisturizer $10.99
    I wonder if they'll ever put these products on sale?!?!?
    Also has anyone compared the Target products and the CURLS Ie: goddess glaze and creme brulee)
  • CDRWCDRW Registered Users Posts: 177
    Ok I haven't posted in over 4 years!!! But, couldn't help it now that they have new "Curls" products for Target.
    I'm in love with the Curls product line and waiting on you guys to add some more reviews about the Curls for Target line!!!

I can't get the new line in Canada so I need to find out if it's worth ordering online as an extra to add to my rotation of hair stuff. lol

So let's read some more reviews!!!
    Mostly 3B/C with a multiple personality disorder! :)
    CO-Wash: Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream, Suave, Coconut Sublime
    Leave In: My own mix,
    Curls Milkshake, Curls Souffle

Stylers: My own mix
    -great results with Aussie IF gel
    -Curls Goddess Glaze
    DT: Lekair Cholesterol, my own mix
    Curls Ecstasy Hair Tea

Fotki
    PW: curlies

• curlsgirlbrazilcurlsgirlbrazil Registered Users Posts: 234
    thanks for post ingredients elita!
    :thumright::love1:
    3b/a

I like my microfiber towel and plopping

http://clubedoscachos.blogspot.com/
    No comb,blow-fried, sulfates,silicones detangle Only the [/SIZE]fingers!!
  • 1paperairplane1paperairplane Registered Users Posts: 72
    Oh man, more new products to try! I tried to go and get them yesterday, but Target was closed on Easter. :confused5: So I went to the drugstore and got Garnier instead.

More products! :mrgreen:
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Registered Users Posts: 15,402 Curl Neophyte
    Gemini13 wrote: »
    Have you tried any of the regular Curls products? I wonder how these compare... specifically, how the Lavish Curls Moisturizer compares to Quenched Curls, and how the Creme Brulee compares to the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/CURLS-Curls-Milkshake-p-884.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curls-Curls-Milkshake]Milkshake[/buylink].

Not that it really makes a difference to me right now- I just ordered both of these (the kid's version) a few days ago, and I only go through about half a bottle a year, lol.

Oh, BTW, it sounds like the spray comes out the same as with the regular version of Curls. I too spray it on my hands, then rub them together and apply it that way.
    Just off the top, looking at the ingredients here, looks like glycerin, fatty alcohols and Polysorbate x0 have more prominence than in the regular Curls line.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • marinacurlzmarinacurlz Registered Users Posts: 1,720
    My Mom works at Target-if they carry them I can have her pick them up and she'll get 10% off for her discount......pj is getting antsy:laughing8:.
    http://public.fotki.com/TLGuerrero/

password: curly

3B w/3A underneath

Medium texture
    Average porosity

Crazy-picky hair; likes some oils and proteins, but not others, can tolerate some glycerin.

Current products-
    Co-wash: Suave/Vo5/TJ Refresh
    Rinse out & Leave in: Suave Tropical Coconut/Garnier Triple Nutrition
    Gel: Herbal Essences Set Me Up/Aussie Tizz No Frizz
  • MaripiliMaripili Registered Users Posts: 8
    Hey. I'm pretty new to the forums although I've been CG for about 3 months but I have to post this because I rely alot on the forums and the product reviews to help purchasing products.

As a backgrounf I suffer from dryness and frizz with my 3C curls (I used low poo initially now completely no poo for about 3 weeks). I have DENSE, COARSE hair and I ran out of KCNT, Had been using Suave Naturals Lavender Lilac as a leave in with my KCCC with ok results but noticed that suave is too drying for leave in on my hair.

I went to target and purchased Curls Curl Creme Brulee and used it after i co-washed. I put some CURLS Godess Glaze Gel on top and it was horrible. As I was applying it I felt how the creme sat and did not penetrate to hydrate my hair. It was feeling sticky and hard during the application and as a result my dried hair is frizzy with no curl definition.

I will be trying something else immediately!
  • Butterfly_CurlzButterfly_Curlz Registered Users Posts: 955
    I have 3c hair w/4a around the crown and nape. I have tried all of the curls target products except the gel...I have the gel that was sent to me via sample from curls but I haven't used it.

1. curl cleanser: was unsure of it the first time I used it & actually switched to Organix yesterday (which I loved the samell but hated the moment I applied) however I will be switching bk to Curls on my next wash day 4sure & sticking to it. My hair always feels clean & one 8oz bottle lasted me 3months.
    2. conditioner: This feels very thick and creamy out of the bottle. My hair felt nice and soft after rinsing ITA and I actually used it yesterday mixed w/some warmed grapeseed oil as a deep treatment & sat under the dryer for 35mins...my hair felt wonderful especially after the drama w/the organix shampoo

3. curl creme brule since I am transitioning I use this for my twists, bantu knots & braids however I find it no more effective at defining my curls/holding my style anymore than my homemade condish, water & grapeseed oil leave in which I also use as a styler now & goddess gel: as stated above, I received a sample from Curls but have yet to use it

4. lavish curls moisturizer: I'm not sure if my bottle is broken, but it comes out in a steady stream instead of a spray.It may be a good protein spray in the summer. ITA w/all of the above & no ur bottle isn't broken lol mine did the exact same thing. I just believe it is the consistency of the product that makes it come out that way bc after I used all of the bottle (well let me not lie...it caused so much build up in my hair that my head started itching like crazy & I had to wash it twice! so I ended up dumping out the last 1/4 of the bottle after trying it in my sons hair as well and it did nothing for him either) I placed my homemade leave-in in there and that came out as a spray & not the stream I got w/the Curls product

*So all in all I am sticking w/the shampoo & condish. I know everyone's hair responds differently to products so what may not have worked for me may work wonders for others however these are just my experiences w/the line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
    (Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving:love10:: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's

event.png

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file