OT (Xpost) PLEASE Help my org. win $25k for our summer film program for girls!!!

Cali ChikCali Chik Posts: 1,494Registered Users
Hey all, I didn't want to post this here but this is the last day to vote. My organization Women's Creative Collective for Change is in the running to win a $25,000 grant for our ImMEDIAte Justice summer film program for girls in South (Central) L.A. and East L.A. We are ranked number 15 to be have to be ranked in the top ten in order to get the money. We really need this money so we can run the camp this year.

Just go to http://www.refresheverything.com/immediatejusticefilms and quickly register (You can do it in 15 seconds if you have a Facebook account) then click "vote"

Please tell your friends and family too!!

For those that want more info to the program here is a link to our videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09d9LMb3_Fc

There are teen girls in South L.A. and East L.A. that thank you for your support!!
subbrock wrote: »
- don't let everybody elses long straight weave bum you out. don't let other people's big/long natural hair bum you out either. embrace what you have and rock it with confidence, because that's the only way you'll be happy. and whether you realize it or not you are somebody's influence. show them what it truly means to be confident.

www.lifestarbeauty.com
Hate me? Love me? then Follow me! www.twitter.com/vidastarr

Comments

• Cali ChikCali Chik Posts: 1,494Registered Users
    Please yall! I really need the support!!
    - don't let everybody elses long straight weave bum you out. don't let other people's big/long natural hair bum you out either. embrace what you have and rock it with confidence, because that's the only way you'll be happy. and whether you realize it or not you are somebody's influence. show them what it truly means to be confident.

www.lifestarbeauty.com

• NikG20NikG20 Posts: 461Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Voted twice, from two different browsers. Also posted about it on the blogs Facebook page. You're right, if you have a FB it only takes a few seconds.

Goodluck!
    Hz5exYvWIb4
    Children's Natural Hair Care & Styling Blog:
  • Cali ChikCali Chik Posts: 1,494Registered Users
    NikG20 wrote: »
    Voted twice, from two different browsers. Also posted about it on the blogs Facebook page. You're right, if you have a FB it only takes a few seconds.

Goodluck!
    Thanks so much!!!! Less than 8 hours left to vote!!!

www.lifestarbeauty.com

• sobecurlsobecurl Posts: 313Registered Users
    I voted as well. Best of luck.
    Over 10 years natural and still growing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file