SWAP: CHS Curl Keeper

divamisstdivamisst Posts: 293Registered Users
I have an 8 oz. bottle of Curl Keeper that is about 97% full that I would like to swap. I've only used it about 3 or 4 times, my hair just really doesn't like it :thumbdown: I am looking to swap it for an equal amount of the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard. I've never swapped here before, but I've been on ebay forever and I have 100% positive buyer feedback--my ebay ID is epooh7 if you would like to check out my feedback there. I would pay for priority USPS shipping/insurance, and I'm pretty overly cautious so I will package your item very very carefully! I've attached some pictures of the Curl Keeper that you would be receiving so you can see how full the bottle is and what exactly you will be getting!
3b :hello2:
co-wash: suave naturals coconut conditioner, DB pumpkin seed conditioner
rinse out: garnier triple nutrition
leave in: garnier triple nutrition, kckt
stylers: HETT, AOMM, BRHG, AG Re:Coil, Jessicurl Rockin Ringlets, CJ Curl Fuel, HairVeda CoCasta Shikakai Oil, DB Natural Coils Curling Jelly, DB Coconut & Aloe Moisture Pudding, KCCC.....CHS Curl Keeper (doesn't seem to like the Iowa winter though LOL)
want to try: EVERYTHING!! (you guys are turning me into a big-time PJ!)

Comments

• wowohwowwowohwow Posts: 449Registered Users Curl Novice
    Do you still have this?
    3a/C/iii; mod-CG since 07/14/08 :love2:
    Shampoo: Whole Foods 365 Citrus Grapefruit shampoo (same results as Deva Low Poo but a tenth of the price!)
    Condish: Deva One Condition
    Styling: Deva AnGel, then SOTC with no Frizz creme
    Hairtwins! Ab-star, Ledzeppole, Shellynot, soficurls and tarc817

• SoficurlsSoficurls Posts: 177Registered Users
    ?
    Soficurls:read2:3a, 3b
    Amo mis rizos y mis crespos!

http://public.fotki.com/sofiturna/
    CW SuaveCoconut
    C GarnierTripleNutrition
    DT VatikaCoconutOil
    Style Biotera Creme, LA sports gel, HETT Gel or mousse, a bit of honey with any of these!
    SuperSoak FlourSack TowelDiffuse and sometimes TT HairSpray!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file