x-post: First You Tube Video

Wild Curls Raquelle Wild Curls Raquelle Registered Users Posts: 793 Curl Neophyte
Well not to jump on the band wagon but I did my first - two you tube videos today. I have had a recent run in with heat damage (very recent) and decided to do a PSA about it. So please watch and comment....

www.youtube.com/niaraquelle
confused curls
addicted to henna

Fotki

Comments

• nana_banananana_banana Registered Users Posts: 735
    That was really interesting to watch. You're a natural Youtuber! Lol. I've subscribed. :)
    Hair type: Mostly 3C, medium porosity to high porosity depending on the day, dense, fluffy, dry, tangly!

:afro:
  • Wild Curls Raquelle Wild Curls Raquelle Registered Users Posts: 793 Curl Neophyte
    thank you :compress:
    confused curls
    addicted to henna

Fotki
  • whimsywhimsy Registered Users Posts: 48
    Congrats on your first vids!!
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Registered Users Posts: 3,861 Curl Neophyte
    Awww.. you are too funny, you had me rolling, but learning. :laughing1: Keep doing videos. It's too bad you hadto cut, but it came out very nice-- you got cutting skills. I dig the new style.
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file