My first You Tube Video

Wild Curls Raquelle Wild Curls Raquelle Posts: 793Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Well not to jump on the band wagon but I did my first - two you tube videos today. I have had a recent run in with heat damage (very recent) and decided to do a PSA about it. So please watch and comment....

www.youtube.com/niaraquelle
confused curls
addicted to henna

Fotki

Comments

• NikG20NikG20 Posts: 461Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Sorry for your experience with heat damage.

Great video though. You're pretty brave, just talking and snipping away. You should make more videos, you seem really comfortable on the camera! :)
    Hz5exYvWIb4
    Children's Natural Hair Care & Styling Blog:
  • Wild Curls Raquelle Wild Curls Raquelle Posts: 793Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thank you.

My channel was originally supposed to be dedicated to healthy cooking but I think I will do both now.
    confused curls
    addicted to henna

Fotki
  • OnyxCabeloOnyxCabelo Posts: 1,767Registered Users
    Nice videos!! I agree with NikG20, I was thinking the same thing - wow, she's brave:D.
    Currently:Alaffia Shea & Coconut Enriching Shampoo, Alaffia Virgin Coconut & Shea Enriching Hair Lotion, Qhemet Amla Olive Heavy Cream, Qhemet Honeybush Tea Gel.

Last Texturizer: March 12, 2008
    BC: July 21, 2008
    Hair: Coarse, low porosity, iii.

Certified Denirophile:love5:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different outcome". ~ Albert Einstein
  • Wild Curls Raquelle Wild Curls Raquelle Posts: 793Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    thank you
    confused curls
    addicted to henna

Fotki

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file