what do you think of shescentit products

Hey all...I am thinking of ordering some new products and shescentit is one of the companies i want to try.
I'm hoping you can all give me your opinions and suggestions. I'm looking for a shampoo (using an eo right now) and a few really good products (conditioner, leave ins and styling). My hair is thinning, porous, and doing the straighter on top--curlier on bottom thing that we all love.

please girls let me know what you all think...what products do you love :thumright: from shescentit and which would you do without:thumbdown:

Comments

• crazywavescrazywaves Registered Users Posts: 582
    I love the avocado conditioner and the coco creme leave in. Her prices are good to.
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Registered Users Posts: 5,844 Curl Neophyte
    avocado conditioner, honey condish, and LI are my recs. You can read about them on Alexjoujou's blog.

http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/search/label/Shescentit
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• kathymackkathymack Registered Users Posts: 9,999 Curl Neophyte
    I stay away from products with castor oil. I LOVE the Coco Creme LI and Moisture Mist LI. The Green Tea & Hibiscus Conditioner is nice. Just got the Avocado Conditioner last week, but haven't tried it yet.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • connemara22connemara22 Registered Users Posts: 69
    thanks everyone,
    You guys mentioned items that i already had in my basket so....I think i'm going for it :)

thanks again :toothy4:
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Registered Users Posts: 2,678 Curl Neophyte
    I LOVE Shescentit products. The Jojoba & Hemp Shampoo is my favourite shampoo. Other favs include:
    Avocado Conditioner
    Soft Honey Rinse
    Green Tea & Hisbiscus
    Coco-Creme Leave-in
    Seyani Butter

I haven't found a Shescentit product that I don't like yet.
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!
  • CurlykeyCurlykey Registered Users Posts: 1,540 Curl Novice
    Anyone know when their next sale is? TIA.
    $5 off first order at iherb use code KEY066
  • LilaGirlLilaGirl Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    I love them, but I'm noticing my hair loves heavier products and while some may consider these heavy, they're still fairly "light" for me. The LI is a staple, but I'm finding I like something a little heavier ...
    3b/fine/normal porosity/normal elasticity

LOVES behentrimonium methosulfate
    (don't ask me to pronounce that!)

Want to grow it long again!
    And simply want to figure out this hair of mine!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file