QB vs. KBB

one sweet hair divaone sweet hair diva Posts: 7Registered Users
I am uncertain which product to explore. I know I am in need of a good DT or DC , a good Leave-in, and a really good mositurizer. But I'm uncertain which product to try. I here some diverging opinions between KBB and QB. I also have heard that Jessis Curl has the best DT, so what do you guys think. If I really want to add the more moisture to my hair, and decrease frizz and dry itchy scalp which product for a DT, a good leave-in/styler, and a super moisturizer? Feedback is greatly appreciated??

Comments

• cassadie3cassadie3 Posts: 506Registered Users
    I'm waiting for samples of both the QB BRBC and the KBB Hair Milk! Cant wait to try them out and see how they work!
    :::::::joie de vivre:::::::
    last relaxer: November 2008
    big chop: November 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    4a, fine, dense, teeny weeny coils with low porosity

• krazy coilskrazy coils Posts: 148Registered Users
    The Amla and Olive heavy cream can be used as a dc but there are not any deep conditioners in Qhemet's line. If you want a good moisturizer I would go with the Amla and Olive Heavy cream and the Burdock Root Butter cream from Qhemet's. They can also double as a leave-in. KBB does have a dc but I haven't used it
    Last Relaxer: February 2009
    Big Chop: September 8, 2009
    Shampoo: Still Searching
    Conditioner:Nature's Gate Aloe Vera and Pomegranate Sunflower
    Deep Conditioner: Elucenc MBC
    CurrentProducts: Qhemets AOHC and OHHB, Oyin Hair Dew,Hemp Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Amla, Brahmi

Fotki:http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/
    Youtube
  • Wild Curls Raquelle Wild Curls Raquelle Posts: 793Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My favorite dc right now is aohsr w/ olive & avocado oils. It's much cheaper, goes much farther and more accessible.
    I have yet to try Qhemet, I'm too impatient to wait for an online shipment and too lazy to go to the other side of the boro to get it in the store.
    I have tried KBB and LOVE IT :blob2: I am currently using the hair milk and the hair cream. I have used the butter also. Very, very moisturizing product line and organic. The number one thing I love about the line is that everything is fresh. The batches are made onsite at the store location. Which smells divine by the way.
    confused curls
    addicted to henna

Fotki
  • jada1111jada1111 Posts: 829Registered Users
    I am uncertain which product to explore. I know I am in need of a good DT or DC , a good Leave-in, and a really good mositurizer. But I'm uncertain which product to try. I here some diverging opinions between KBB and QB. I also have heard that Jessis Curl has the best DT, so what do you guys think. If I really want to add the more moisture to my hair, and decrease frizz and dry itchy scalp which product for a DT, a good leave-in/styler, and a super moisturizer? Feedback is greatly appreciated??

Get Jessicurl's deep treatment. It's wonderful. You can also use it as a leave-in like Curlynikki does. KBB's deep conditioner is great too. Super moisturizing and soft hair. Don't feel like dealing with the shipping/packaging wait.

Outside of KBB's deep conditioner, I hated all of their hair products. On the flip side, I would by their body stuff if I felt like dealing with the wait/ship times. They have the most magnificent scents of all the homemade lines.

QB is awesome. I love the Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee and Burdock Root Butter Creme. I'm going to place an order for two more jars of CTDG, because it's my new HG over [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Miss-Jessies-Curly-Buttercreme-p-577.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=miss-jessies-curly-buttercreme]Miss Jessies Curly Buttercreme[/buylink]. Want to make sure I always have it on hand.

I hope this helps.
    Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

http://public.fotki.com/jada1111/
    PW: flower

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file