L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Conditoner

amanda68damanda68d Registered Users Posts: 16 Curl Neophyte
I think it is dicontinued....any other suggestions for a good conditioner?? I am CG and low poo.
Thanks

Comments

• *Angela**Angela* Registered Users Posts: 251
    Have you tried Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition? Not sure what the L'Oreal is like but the GFTN is very conditioning, so much so that I can't use it every day. But love it for a few times a week.
    3b. Normal porosity. Medium texture. Low elasticity.

CONDITIONERS: GVP The Detangler, Tresemme Naturals Nourishing, CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Hibiscus & Banana Honey Butta, Suave Pomegranate Splash, KC Knot Today

LEAVE-IN: Shea Moisture Shea Butter (LOVE!)

STYLERS: CJ Curl Queen (LOVE!), Biotera Gel, LA Looks Sports Gel, AOMM
  • 85MR285MR2 Registered Users Posts: 226
    *Angela* wrote: »
    Have you tried Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition? Not sure what the L'Oreal is like but the GFTN is very conditioning, so much so that I can't use it every day. But love it for a few times a week.

+1 I use it as well. It is very conditioning and CG friendly. My hair tends to be dry and I use it almost every day as a rinseout.
    CG since 2/23/10!

2B 3A mix, fine texture and high porosity at crown/bangs, normal elsewhere. I like protein!

Trying to grow out a short haircut.

WASH: Jessicurl Cleansing Cream (once every week or so)
    CONDITION: Jessicurl Too Shea! or Aloeba Conditioner
    STYLE: Jessicurl Gelebration Spray/Awe Inspiraling Spray

http://public.fotki.com/85MR2/ (PICS OF CG TRANSITION SO FAR) Need to update. No pics with the Jessicurl products yet, but I LOVE them!
  • amanda68damanda68d Registered Users Posts: 16 Curl Neophyte
    I tried the Biolage Balm and my hair hates it - any more suggestions from people who used to use the L'Oreal Pro Nuti CGloss Conditioner? So sad it is discontinued :(
  • ElysiumElysium Registered Users Posts: 12
    amanda68d wrote: »
    I tried the Biolage Balm and my hair hates it - any more suggestions from people who used to use the L'Oreal Pro Nuti CGloss Conditioner? So sad it is discontinued :(

Say whaaat? Since when was it discontinued? I used to use it all the time, but I got really lazy having to go out of my way to get it so I now I just use Suave Naturals with a bit of honey added instead. Works great. :)

From what I can remember, it was very moisturizing and it kept my hair really soft and almost frizz-free. ITA with all the other suggestions about GFTN. It's around the same price range as LVPNG and they're both usually sold at the same place. It's relatively cheap and so if it doesn't work it won't break the bank :thumright: Good luck!
    Any other suggestions?? Garnier Fructis is not the same at all and my hair does not like it :(
  • medusahairmedusahair Registered Users Posts: 3,515
    I"m going to try the tresemme nourishing conditioner, the moisturizing one. I'm not sure it will be exactly the same but I"m hopeful
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
    let me know how you like it...thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file