CurlTalk

White Vinegar

ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
Pee-yoo.:goofy:

Comments

• nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    It's great for cleaning, though. I always have to light a candle after I use it to mop with. I don't like my house to smell like pickles!
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    I've been using it to launder my OCM washcloths; seems to work pretty well.

What else do you use it for, nynaeve?
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    Mostly mopping. I use it in the Scooba b/c it works well and is way cheaper than buying the cleaning solution iRobot sells. It does make the kitchen smell pickle-y for a little bit, but lighting a candle ususally solves that problem. It's also good for getting juice stains out of the grout on my countertops. I like that it cleans well and isn't toxic, like bleach or ammonia.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie
    I have neither of those issues, so I guess I'm spared further stink.

Thank you anyway:tongue5:
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    It's great for cleaning glass/mirrors. Spray a little on and wipe it off with wadded up newspaper.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
    I like the smell of windex.

I also like the smell of bleach.

I know --- it's weird.