Curlisto method

SexiiCurlzSexiiCurlz Registered Users Posts: 35
Anyone have any reviews on curlisto, and if so does it keep your soft and define for a few days
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• NaturallyNikéNaturallyNiké Registered Users Posts: 364 Curl Neophyte
    The curlisto method or the actual products?

I think the method is a great quick way to shingle...my hair doesnt like to be shingled,but for someone whose does :thumright:...

Now about the products...after seeing the curlisto video, I must admit I didnt like how it made the models hair look, her hair looked great before applying all of it, but who knows with a different technique than what was used in the video others may like it...
    Niké (Nee-Kay):nike:

My world of curls
    2hchy5z.jpg3C/4A,Fine-Meduim,Thick, Lo Porosity

http://public.fotki.com/lilnicka4u2nv/

Leave-in/Moisturizer: Giovanni Direct Leave in
    Sealants:EVOO, JBCO, Crisco
    DC:Matrix Condtioning Balm,Giovanni SAS,Honey, Glycerin
    Shampoo:Dr.Bronner's Castile soap bar
    Styler: Flaxseed,DM Miracurl, SheaMoist Smoothie, OYH S&D
  • SexiiCurlzSexiiCurlz Registered Users Posts: 35
    i meant the products , though i understand what you mean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MixedUpCurlyChickMixedUpCurlyChick Registered Users Posts: 2,568 Curl Neophyte
    I thought the products were garbage. But I use the most natural products possible, so my hair no longer responds to things like silicone. The method made me look like a wet puppy...a la some of the Miss Jessie's girls. But it the was the first time my hair looked that defined. The top reminded me of Rick James, but it was interesting b/c I wondered if I had been mistyped lol. My hair was so loose, it looked texturized.
    comic-p.jpg
    I thought the products were garbage. But I use the most natural products possible, so my hair no longer responds to things like silicone. The method made me look like a wet puppy...a la some of the Miss Jessie's girls. But it the was the first time my hair looked that defined. The top reminded me of Rick James, but it was interesting b/c I wondered if I had been mistyped lol. My hair was so loose, it looked texturized.

ooook which one did you use from miss jessie you use
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SuccinctSuccinct Registered Users Posts: 34
    im annoyed with the videos... they have a girl who is using the products on "kiny coily hair".... HER HAIR IS NO WHERE NEAR my 3C/4a mix. LIES!...

im upset.

lol damnit.:angryfire::laughing6:
    Hair Type: Very Fine 4a
    CoWash: VO5
    Fav Product: HEHH
    Hair Oil: Jaloma Coconut/Olive/Castor Oil Mix.
    DC: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
    Last Relaxer: August 15, 2009.
    BC: October 1, 2009

Currently: Rocking my TWA...4" and growing.
    she could have had the silkner ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MixedUpCurlyChickMixedUpCurlyChick Registered Users Posts: 2,568 Curl Neophyte
    SexiiCurlz wrote: »

ooook which one did you use from miss jessie you use

Are you asking me which MJ product I used? I used to use the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Miss-Jessies-Curly-Pudding-p-578.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=miss-jessies-curly-pudding]curly pudding[/buylink] but that was going on 3 years ago. I was talking about the Curlisto products. The only time I've used them was when she used them on me at the salon. She used the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curlisto-Structura-Lotion-p-115.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curlisto-structura-lotion]structura lotion[/buylink], [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curlisto-Control-II-p-112.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curlisto-control-gel-ii]control gel II[/buylink], the gloss spray, and possibly the repair cream. Honestly, it was a lot of product and I didn't care for the way my hair looked or felt. My hair was very defined, but didn't look good. I'll probably never go anywhere else for a haircut thought!
    comic-p.jpg
    so you go there on a regular like every 3 months , and before about the MJ , yea i was asking product you use
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At Christo, you only have to go every 6 mths unless your hair is looser (maybe 3B and up). I was there at the end of November, I stopped in for a "check up" (lol) in January, and I'll be back for a cut at the end of May. Some people may go every 4 mths, but 3 probably wouldn't be necessary. I went that often at my old salon and I never had any length. It was completely pointless.
    comic-p.jpg
    how much do they charge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    $135
    comic-p.jpg
  • empressriempressri Registered Users Posts: 4,812
    if you are protein sensitive beware when using curlisto products!
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
    how is it otherwise, and do they sell it in ny or i gotta order it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file