Best cover-up for undereye circles& general redness

long_n_curlylong_n_curly Registered Users Posts: 300
Is there a good one that can be bought in the drugstore?
I dont usually wear alot of make-up but have noticed my skin on my nose has been really red and I have terrible bags under my eyes lately
Is there a concealer out there that can be used as a stand alone product for problem areas?
TIA :^)
Lots of Fine easily weighed down 3A curls
PJ currently loving Devacare one c, CEHT,& Durahold but still searching for HGs
Finally grew out my bad layers!!!

Comments

• newcurlygrlnewcurlygrl Registered Users Posts: 129
    You can't buy it in the drugstore, but the only thing that I've found that works is Bare Minerals. You can find it pretty cheap on eBay. I LOVE that stuff!! I hate the way makeup feels on my face and I can't feel this!! I have very pale skin and dark circles under my eyes. I've tried everything, and this is the only thing that works.
    ~Melanie~ 2B/C depending on my hair's mood
    Trying to find a routine my hair likes!
    bg433020.jpg[
  • wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Registered Users Posts: 4,306
    You can't buy it in the drugstore, but the only thing that I've found that works is Bare Minerals. You can find it pretty cheap on eBay. I LOVE that stuff!! I hate the way makeup feels on my face and I can't feel this!! I have very pale skin and dark circles under my eyes. I've tried everything, and this is the only thing that works.

Wouldn't the powder cake or be drying under your eyes?
    OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:
  • three rivers curlythree rivers curly Registered Users Posts: 994
    I actually rather like Revlon. It comes in liquid form in a tube and you wind up to distribute what you need. Really great for my dark circles.
    Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos
  • miacurlmiacurl Registered Users Posts: 332
    Stila from Sephora is good. I know you preferred a drugstore brand. I have not found one I like in drugstores. I use Bare Minerals Bisque in summer. It gets too dry for me in winter. Bobbi Brown makes a good one as well (Nordstrom)
    2C/3A auburn hair.
    between shoulders and BSL
  • cjccjc Registered Users Posts: 636
    I actually rather like Revlon. It comes in liquid form in a tube and you wind up to distribute what you need. Really great for my dark circles.

If you dont mind, what is the exact name of this? Sounds like I may have to get it...TIA
    cjc
    3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
    Palm Beach County, Fl
  • long_n_curlylong_n_curly Registered Users Posts: 300
    Thanks everyone! What is the revlon stuff called 3riverscurly???
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    the "Wanderful" Wand from Physician's Formula can be found at your local Shoppers Drug Mart for about $11 and it's great for using under the eyes and around the nose. if you're pale like me, the yellow-toned one works for both dark circles and red spots.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • long_n_curlylong_n_curly Registered Users Posts: 300
    Thanks Rouq !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file