No poo + MSM???

NyCurLiiNyCurLii Posts: 58Registered Users
I did the BC and now I have this TWA and I'm more than ready to get my hair growing and flowing!! I've decided to do a no poo routine an co wash instead. But now I see that a lot of people are making something like a hair growth spritz and using MSM (powder form) in it. And this MSM is getting alot of peoples hair to grow. (This is what I have heard guys I havent tried it yet!) I'm excited that I found a recipe for some home grown all natural hair products but I am concerned about the powder in the recipe.. I know that co washers have a problem with the CO not getting all the "gunk" out as a poo would... HAs anyone tried the MSM powder and know what I should do? Or do any CO washers have any solutions for me...HELP!!! lol please and thank you
:homework:...Doing the homework on my hair but failing miserably!
*B.C 3.18.10*

I'm slowly going crazy over the progress of my hair... I'm content with the length but the texture is not how i want it!

Comments

• coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    MSM dissolves in water. I don't see what the concern is about it and co-washing. MSM will not buildup on your hair

HTH
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • NyCurLiiNyCurLii Posts: 58Registered Users
    Yeah I know it dissolves with the water but I was just worried because the lady who posted the video via YouTube was putting in twice a day and applying to the scalp and stuff. So i was a little worried thats all. But thanks so much for clarifying that for me!:D
    *B.C 3.18.10*

I'm slowly going crazy over the progress of my hair... I'm content with the length but the texture is not how i want it!
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    Yeah, aloe vera, water, glycerin and msm should not buildup on your scalp. And a co-wash should be able to get your scalp clean. But if you are also using other products that buildup on your hair and scalp (like cones that are insoluble in water), a co-wash will not get that stuff out
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
    No I dont plan on using any cones or anything other than the homade spritz for now. Unless I find some other products that I can make at home. Do you know of any?
    *B.C 3.18.10*

• PinupPinup Posts: 1Registered Users
    I've never used MSM topically. I mix a scoop into my water daily and drink it. It has no taste, and my hair and nails grow pretty quickly.
    Ive never heard of MSM but Im glad to see people are having good results with it. Where can I buy it at???
    *B.C 3.18.10*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file