HELP!!!!!!!!

missbre1201missbre1201 Registered Users Posts: 16
Hey guys!

So heres the deal: I was wondering if any of you out there have/had this issue during your transition. My hair seems like it has a billion textures I have to cater to! :sad3:
There's the ever-reliable 3b/3c that loves everything I put in my head....then there's the indecisive 4a....and lastly there's the UNKNOWN :scratch:. This unknown hair seems to stay dry and frizzy no matter what I use, and there's even a little rough patch that seems as though it doesnt want to grow...which keeps making me postpone my BC:banghead:. Some people call it "scab hair"...I dont think that's what it is.
I've tried the ACV rinse.....[NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE]....all sorts of oils, and a crapload of Deep conditioners but I still can't seem to find one that works for all the textures swimming around on my scalp.
If anyone out there with a similar situation can recommend either a good conditioner or something else that worked for them I'd really appreciate it! B/C im a step away from slapping a relaxer in my head and curling in the fetal position:shock:
THANKS!

Comments

• helloyellowbirdhelloyellowbird Banned Banned Users Posts: 1,632
    Hey guys!

So heres the deal: I was wondering if any of you out there have/had this issue during your transition. My hair seems like it has a billion textures I have to cater to! :sad3:
    There's the ever-reliable 3b/3c that loves everything I put in my head....then there's the indecisive 4a....and lastly there's the UNKNOWN :scratch:. This unknown hair seems to stay dry and frizzy no matter what I use, and there's even a little rough patch that seems as though it doesnt want to grow...which keeps making me postpone my BC:banghead:. Some people call it "scab hair"...I dont think that's what it is.
    I've tried the ACV rinse.....[NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE]....all sorts of oils, and a crapload of Deep conditioners but I still can't seem to find one that works for all the textures swimming around on my scalp.
    If anyone out there with a similar situation can recommend either a good conditioner or something else that worked for them I'd really appreciate it! B/C im a step away from slapping a relaxer in my head and curling in the fetal position:shock:
    THANKS!

Hmm, that was why I only transitioned for a couple of months. The different textures tend to go away after you BC. My hair seemed like it was different textures when transitioning, but once I chopped it off it all became unified. Hang on in there. Best advice that I can give you is to wear your hair in buns to discourage your hair from matting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file