We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Carole King

mandyvmandyv Posts: 2,437Registered Users
Carole_King_2.jpg

She's inspired me. I saw her at the Rock and Rock induction ceremony lately, and her hair was a nice mix of blond an grey. I figure when I'm mostly grey and tired of coloring it, maybe I'll go blondish? Think that might work? I look great in a blond wig!
3c
Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
CoWash: VO5 kiwi
Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor

Comments

• 2poodles2poodles Posts: 2,481Registered Users Curl Novice
    Yeah, she's got great hair - I forgot about her....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

• anonymous_22139anonymous_22139 Posts: 659Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    She could be my hair twin, color and all. That is when my hair is behaving.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,718Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    She looks great! She's been one of my idols since I was a kid.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey. Yes, it's in the senior section. : / -- https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/seniors/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • TinasArkTinasArk Posts: 63Registered Users
    Amazing! She looks the same as a couple of decades ago...WOW
    2c/3a Currently looking like Marc Bolan's
    NO Parabens, No SLS, No Cones please!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file